Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Miami Dolphins
From the Saints board.

At least one notch up the rung will do me just fine...

Geelong will be deadset last after 7 rounds...calling it now!

The Cat's do have a tough start, but last??? :drunk:

Sep 28, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Callum Ferguson. Cameron White is so far ahead of him it's not funny. Let's look at the First Class stats:

White has a higher average, more runs, centuries, 50's, 200's, better conversion rate, more catches/matches, wickets, better bowling average, econ rate and strike rate. Let's not forget that Callum Ferguson is useless under pressure. Cameron White is better player in literally every facet of the game.

Cricket is a game where the stats actually show a correct story. You can rely on stats to give you an accurate picture. Cam White is far better than Ferguson.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Screen Shot 2015-03-14 at 1.58.09 PM.png

HUN having trouble counting

Heppell had a slightly better 2014 season but its fair to say that Martin has more talent in his pinky finger than Heppell has all up.

Also, Martin runs straight at the ball.
From Schraderbrau. Unsure of his/her posting history but had a chuckle at this.

From Schraderbrau. Unsure of his/her posting history but had a chuckle at this.

Absolutely no one that knows anything about football would take Martin over Heppell.

Zero. Nada. Zilch.

Last edited:

Ambrosia

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Absolutely no one that knows anything about football would take Martin over Heppell.

Zero. Nada. Zilch.

I know. They are close ability wise but Heppell elite professionalism and can be relied upon to lift training standard. Martin is the opposite he's required a ton of off field management. Strong clubs are built on blokes like Dyson not Martin imo.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Yeah but who has better hair?

Zephyr Effekt

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
looks like they've moved on from comparing heppell with conca to martin, who's next...cotchin, or did they just skip him altogether.

Last edited:
Martin lost me at the point that he didn't get those neck tats in reverse like an Ambulance. Must confuse the s**t out of himself whenever he looks in the mirror.

I do him a great kindness by assuming literacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back