Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like how people in general like to make themselves sound tough with their lube and KY references.

I like it in that "yeah maybe see someone about that" way.

Given the apparent age profile of posters on the site it's not surprising.

Fair few of my Richmond mates telling me that they're a shoe in for the Grand Final.

This probably shouldn't be filed as a delusional pearler, it should probably just file under "s**t Richmond Fans Say Before The Season".

Fair few of my Richmond mates telling me that they're a shoe in for the Grand Final.

This probably shouldn't be filed as a delusional pearler, it should probably just file under "s**t Richmond Fans Say Before The Season".
They might be a shoe in to be there grand final day, if they're smart they can prob get decent seats when tix go on sale.

They might be a shoe in to be there grand final day, if they're smart they can prob get decent seats when tix go on sale.
And they'll have at least one player in the sprint

I took my son to see Richmond train about 3 years ago. In about June.
There was a guy there spuiking how he'd bet on Richmond to win the premiership that year and he did every year as it was important to put your faith in your club. Even tiger supporters laughed at him
End result 9th

Last edited:
I tok my son to see Richmond train about 3 years ago. In about June.
There was a guy there spuiking how he'd bet on Richmond to win the premiership that year and he did every year as it was important to put your faith in your club. Even tiger supporters laughed at him
End result 9th
LOL

Taken from the collingwood board

Norf Poster:
"As a football supporter, I find this news terribly sad, but want to congratulate you Collingwood posters on your staunch condemnation of the players if they are proven to have taken a PED. In this whole thread I could only find one post suggesting the players be let off lightly. Not surprisingly, that post had only one 'like' - from an Essendon supporter"

Taken from the collingwood board

Norf Poster:
"As a football supporter, I find this news terribly sad, but want to congratulate you Collingwood posters on your staunch condemnation of the players if they are proven to have taken a PED. In this whole thread I could only find one post suggesting the players be let off lightly. Not surprisingly, that post had only one 'like' - from an Essendon supporter"
Wonder if people can differentiate between "positive" and "negative" tests.

With today's news, this is now a DP:

Collingwood can snatch an unlikely premiership in 2015 says president Eddie McGuire

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Solid logic. You've got an AA CHB & AA CHF. Better not let them play there and switch them around.
Yeah, but Reid's a pretty bloody good forward when he plays there.

Yeah, but Reid's a pretty bloody good forward when he plays there.
I don't think he has the wealth of exposed form on that count. Best goal tally was from 2013 (his 7th season) 25 goals from 22 games. Joe Daniher, for comparison, kicked 28 in 21 games in his second season. Carlisle kicked 27 in 19 games last year. I'd still be playing Reid at CHB, maybe even 3rd tall defender and using his marking/rebound ability.

I don't think he has the wealth of exposed form on that count. Best goal tally was from 2013 (his 7th season) 25 goals from 22 games. Joe Daniher, for comparison, kicked 28 in 21 games in his second season. Carlisle kicked 27 in 19 games last year. I'd still be playing Reid at CHB, maybe even 3rd tall defender and using his marking/rebound ability.
He only played the second half of that year forward fwiw, when one of their key defenders returned (maybe Keefe?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back