Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing was they were mentioning who was the more complete player. Not only did Zach average more disposals per game this season, he is so far ahead on tackles per game (defensive pressure) than anyone else mentioned, it isn't funny. I'd suggest the majority of his 'frees for' were for HTB. His grip is like a ******* vice.

It has surprised me how little Zach has been recognised anywhere. Maybe I've just missed it but he seems to get next to no recognition. Would have been a genuine chance for a B&F in his second year if he didn't get injured.

Delusional Sydney supporter.
Not sure where to ask this, but hypothetically Buddy retires this year. Where does that leave us contractually and slaray cap wise?
At the mercy of a League over the next 8 seasons, a League seemingly happy to see us bottom out. Contractually it wouldn't be an issue. We wouldn't have to pay out his entire contract. They're be a settlement of some kind. But his contract will remain deducted from our Salary Cap until the end unless we receive dispensation.
The love child of the AFL will get looked after.

I have no issue with other clubs not rating Zerret. Honestly we won bugger all games this year and a whole bunch weren't on FTA tv. So heaps of people wouldn't have even seen him play..

Delusional Sydney supporter.

The love child of the AFL will get looked after.
That's not delusional. That's the way the salary cap works.

Also, you're not quoting a Hawthorn supporter so that doesn't apply.

Well they will need to get another first rounder then as...well I can't stand Essendon as much as the next person but pick 25 won't cut it. He is probably worth pick 10 ish give and take. Pick 5 for Carlisle + 22 (whatever Essendon's 2nd rounder is) is pretty fair right now. Who knows if St Kilda upgrade their 2nd to a mid to low first rounder that could be bang on the money.
Hahahahahahaha. This stands out for one reason and one reason only. It was posted by our former no1 fan, bombersno1!

Pillock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to let them bottom out. After 17 finals appearance in the past 20 years, more than every other team. Cry me a ******* river.

They can't. The AFL won't allow it.

This isn't a competition. Not an environment where teams are equally punished for bad performance as they are rewarded for good.

They can't. The AFL won't allow it.

This isn't a competition. Not an environment where teams are equally punished for bad performance as they are rewarded for good.

No, it's an entertainment business, which is why certain "clubs" get looked after.

This was posted on the Saints board.. * me I thought the school holidays were over.. Good for a laugh though.
Trade Possibility:
1. Hickey + Delaney to WB for 11 + Hrovat (plus downgrade of 2nd eg 24 for 30 and 42 for 48 picks)
2. 11 + Lee to Freo for 17 + Weller
3. 17 + Saunders to Essendon for Carlisle
4. Ray to Melb for 4th rd pick
5. 30 + player (Saad) for Freeman
6. 48 + 60 to Port for Young
7. Draft Matho @ 5, Draft Rice with 4th rd
8. Upgrade Sincs

In: Hrovat, Weller, Carlisle, Kennedy, Freeman, Young, Rice, Matho
Out: Hickey, Lee, Saunders, Saad, Delaney, Ray.

the saints trade thread in general is stuuuuufffeed

This was posted on the Saints board.. **** me I thought the school holidays were over.. Good for a laugh though.

Great. Gain a heap of up-and-coming talent from other clubs by off-loading a heap of fringe players and spuds AND still keep pick 5.

The thinking man's 'Dyson + 3rd rounder.'

So according to Eddie on triple M this morning we are "notorious" for being hard to deal with and asking for too much in trades. No examples of this mind.

I think we wanted to give GCFC a future AA defender and B&F winner + a pick in exchange for a mid-tier hack or something once.

I think we wanted to give GCFC a future AA defender and B&F winner + a pick in exchange for a mid-tier hack or something once.

* me we certainly tried.

Way to trade, Essendon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back