Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I read that URL as 'north hands existent Farren Ray a rookie lifeline'.

As if all you have to do to get on North's rookie list is just exist

Must have been difficult for Fray to narrow down his choices when choosing a club.

Do you want me Pies? - Nup
Do you want me Saints? - Nup
Do you want me Dons? - Nup
Do you want me North? - * yes, you're over 30 and past your best? Come on down

About Brayden Sier

Of course, this is all just my opinion of him based off a one game viewing, I could be completely wrong about him. Or maybe other recruiters do rate him highly, but just weren't willing to take the plunge with an earlier pick...who knows. All I know is, if it were my choice, and I were after an inside/combo mid, I'd have taken him before parish and Oliver, and after Mills and Hopper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this is easy to say just after the draft ......but i preferred Milera to Francis

Francis will be a very very good player with flexibility in the mold of Brendan Goddard .......but like Goddard i doubt he'll be a match-winner

Milera is like Shaun Burgoyne ....and IMO he can be a match-winner

If he/she were to reverse the picks, it would read something like this:

Francis will be a much better version of Goddard. Less finger pointing and more winning. Best thing to happen in SA since the Glenelg Tram.

Milera will be good but a poor man's version of Burgoyne. Too skinny to tell if he's much chop.

I think that Eddie knows what's going on. Its most likely a fall-out from Industrial Espionage that went wrong.

I imagine that the following has occurred. In the old days, to gain football intelligence a rival supporter would sit in the outer and watch opposition training. Not so now; it is much more sophisticated. A football intelligence group sells game information to leading teams such as (maybe one in each state) regarding certain plays, team set-ups and strategies. They provide the information at a price to a club supporter who then passes the information to the club. The club is therefore not connected to the intel-group.

The intel-group gather their information through carefully placed micro-cameras and microphones. The information is transferred from these 'bugs' to a central group on a regular basis in digitally coded format so that all that is picked up as a radio signal is a long burr. The information is analysed and passed onto the clients. A problem with the intel about the Bulldogs is that the information was transferred in the words that Bev commonly uses, when the information came back to him from Gibson, so accurately and in his own speak, it raised cause for alarm.

So how did the Talia's get mixed up in it. They were the catalyst for disaster. They were just a small piece of something very large. They jammed up the works. Micheal divulged a small piece of information to his brother by text. His brother then voiced that information on the field and it was picked up by Cheney. Cheney then imagined that all of the counter-strategies that Adelaide had came from the blabbing Talias. Under fierce questioning he couldn't support his contention with anything concrete and had to admit he was mistaken, or was just telling a joke.

So Michael and Daniel had to get rid of their phone information. One phone lost and one phone data deleted. So why didn't the AFL cover this gaping hole by requesting their text data from the phone companies. I can't figure out a reason for that.

It does seem plausible to me that a third group is involved.

From the polls board. I'm still trying to figure this out...

Donkey Flog said:
What does that have to do with Cunnington v Heppell?

If you want to make that argument what don't you make a thread about it and stop ruining this thread. In fact can you please stop ruining every thread North related. You're like an annoying little brother "oh nah what about me?!". Western Bulldogs are to North Melbourne what the NZ cricket team is to the Aussies. No matter how hard you try, you'll never have what we have. The sooner you except that the sooner the rest of us can continue our conversations.

Look all I'm saying is aim a bit lower.

The whole big footy community would be better for it.

I'm sure there's a Footscray VFL thread somewhere you could hang around with some like minded beings.

Because St Kilda are some excellent football team.

I also wouldn't be able to fit Geary into our defence.

* me goldfish memories.

We just sold them a ******* spud average to good player that was well behind two AA defenders for pick 5 that they'll be hoping can hold up their defense - a defense he couldn't get a game in at Essendon due to the presence of, yea know, the two AA defenders that will hold down those positions?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back