Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pendlebury "never being the best midfielder" in an age where Gary ******* Ablett jnr is playing is no slight against him.
Would Mitchell say the same thing about Watson, say the same about Danger, say the same about Pendles, say the same about Fye, say the same about Priddis, say the same about Gray, say the same about Mr Kennedy....hang on a minute who's won the Brownlows here again?

He said 'in an age' not 'last year'.
How longs an age?
Is that the same as a length of string?
The width of a wombats wallow?
The amount of skin you get off an orange?
And what's more Kennedy, Priddis, Mitchell, Fyfe and Watson are all better than Pendles in this day and age. + Gray as well.

It means the era in which he has played I presume.
So he's saying Pendles is 2nd to gablett?
Yet better mid players than Pendles are
Kennedy, Priddis, Mitchell, Watson, Grayand Fyfe. I'm sorry Pendles is overrated.

So he's saying Pendles is 2nd to gablett?
Yet better mid players than Pendles are
Kennedy, Priddis, Mitchell, Watson, Grayand Fyfe. I'm sorry Pendles is overrated.
No. No I am not.

There have absolutely been seasons where Pendlebury was better than all the players you've listed there. But it makes no difference to my point for what Jade's commenting on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pendlebury has been at the top of the game for 7-8 years, along with Ablett. The others haven't. Only one that's listed that could/will surpass him is Fyfe

There's all this talk about getting pick 2 as well if we finish last by losing hooker. Well there's a chance we'd be eligible for the afl to issue a priority pick without losing hooker that could land this pick anyway. As we won less than 6 games last year if we have two bad seasons in a row there's no reason the club should not apply for a priority pick.
Belongs in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back