Podcast Demons podcast - Not a Dee's board one coz we're too slack

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all,

Thought I'd start a thread and see if there's any interest in a Dees podcast a la the other clubs.

To be honest I haven't actually listened to any of them, but I'm a fan of podcasts in general and think it could be something to do over the off-season.

I can't promise anything but I think I'd be interested in finding/writing content. Can't really see myself doing the presenting side of it but I'm sure someone here has a face for radio.

Has anybody produced one before? What's involved?

Testing the waters anyway. If thread dies then I know the world isn't ready yet.

would be good to see/hear.

atleast it'd give us something to talk about. Tak about the dees primarily and also have a segment on other stuff like other teams, umps, broadcasters etc...

I have a home recording studio, so I can help out if need be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm very interested. I know I don't post a lot but I've always wanted to do a podcast. I listen to them in the car, around the house and before bed so I've got a fair idea on how they work.

How to handle it from here? As mentioned, my main bag would be writing something rather than presenting. Is this too formal though? Seems like other podcasts have just been people with a loose list of points and then discussing them.

How to handle it from here? As mentioned, my main bag would be writing something rather than presenting. Is this too formal though? Seems like other podcasts have just been people with a loose list of points and then discussing them.
Do you mean like an editorial? If that's the case then no its not too formal. Something like that can open the first topic for discussion or just be an opinion.

Hello, hello, hello, is there anybody out there?..........

Who is still interested in this? Maybe we can look to get it going in the lead up to rd 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back