Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Montgomery will start at centre, Manny will kick out to RG and Vasquez will play RT

Not sure how I feel about this. Louis is possibly the best guard in the league kicking him out is robbing peter to pay paul

5 years ago maybe...

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/625738

Randy Moss would consider coming out of retirement to play with Peyton Manning
A Peyton Manning-Randy Moss combination would have been almost unfair throughout the early-to-mid 2000s.

The former star receiver retired after losing in Super Bowl XLVII two seasons ago as a member of the San Francisco 49ers, but the 37-year-old is mulling a return to the NFL under particular circumstances: a chance to play with Manning and the Broncos.

"I'm gonna tell you this, for me to come out of retirement for a player such as Peyton Manning, I would consider that," Moss said toFOX Sports' Peter Schrager.

"I really would consider it. I'm still in great shape, I can still run.... I'm not the most old, but just by looking at the things I see on Sundays, I can still go out there and catch some passes and catch some touchdowns."

Moss ranks third all-time in career receiving yards with 15,292, trailing only Jerry Rice and Terrell Owens.

The enigmatic wide receiver went on ESPN's "Pardon The Interruption" on Tuesday to explain why he retired.

"It had nothing to do with the money, it had nothing to do with my physical ability. There were some things going on in my family life, going on with my children, that I had to walk away from the game and be there for them as their father and as their protector."

In his final season in the NFL, Moss caught 28 passes for 434 yards and three touchdowns.

Fox is really starting to s**t me, if he has no confidence in McManus, then sign someone like Feely, a vet who will hit them from 60 in the clutch, make that 70 in Denver
We've played half a season without a FG kicker, complete madness. No wonder our whole season is on the edge. Sick of this crap, sick of the constant penalties, stupid commentators who think you get concussion when hit in the shoulder, lack of aggression like letting the clock run late in the first half just as we were starting to click, general lame play calling... some changes have to be made or the whole Manning coup will be for nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raiders did a nice solid for the Broncs by holding off KC today. Gotta beat the Dolphins and get the 1 game lead back and bank the h2h advantage against the Chiefs.

Whenever I get frustrated at Fox, I just remember it could be much worse.. we could be coached by Andy Reid.

Lost out a top AE pick on that game but I was riding the Raiders home! We can't let them win the West. Win Sunday and as you say we are back in position. This will be the first time I'll properly watch Tannehill, from owning Mike Wallace I get the sense he is very inaccurate downfield.. don't let him march down the field on dinky passes. Hopefully we studied the San Diego/Miami game over and over again.

Last edited:
Fox is really starting to s**t me, if he has no confidence in McManus, then sign someone like Feely, a vet who will hit them from 60 in the clutch, make that 70 in Denver

I expect a move like that to be made this week

We've played half a season without a FG kicker, complete madness. No wonder our whole season is on the edge. Sick of this crap, sick of the constant penalties, stupid commentators who think you get concussion when hit in the shoulder, lack of aggression like letting the clock run late in the first half just as we were starting to click, general lame play calling... some changes have to be made or the whole Manning coup will be for nothing.

Report: Jay Feely, Connor Barth will work out for Broncos
Former Cardinals kicker Jay Feely will work out for the Broncos on Tuesday, Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network reports. According to the Denver Post, former Buccaneers kickerConnor Barth will also work out for the team.

Feely worked out for Detroit earlier in the season. Barth spent his last four seasons with Tampa Bay before he was waived by the team before the start of the season. One of the two could be in line to replace Brandon McManus, who missed his fourth field goal of the season on Sunday against the Dolphins. All four of McManus' missed field goals have come since Denver released Matt Prater in October.

Link

Remove this Banner Ad

Back