Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the fact that Peyton is under centre next year potentially means Kubiak would be a great get.

Even if he has to put up with a year of changes at the line, there is too much offensive talent on all positions to want it to get wasted with a D coordinator that might get it done one year, and then lose everything because he can't take advantage of the benefits on the other side once Peyton leaves. With Kubiak you can at least carry over talent and let him get to know the pieces that will be there after Peyton leaves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IWK5DAr.png

Broncos will be in rebuild / transition mode again, which isn't saying they're a 8-8 team, Hell, No.. Elway ticked all the boxes to get his team back to the Big Dance and those efforts cannot be faulted… only that he couldn't control the health of his players when it mattered most unfortunately. You need LUCK (pun intended) in this game and plenty of things need to click esp in the play-offs, Peyton clearly carrying/ managing an injury in the last month that has seemingly played a part in derailing the Broncos progress but you can't take away anything from the Colts who came into Denver with nothing but a highly competitive attitude that allowed them to get past the Broncos with score of a 24. Broncos D would of taken that, I reckon. Just that Colts D brought their A game and that, along with out-of-sync Peyton, being the difference. It's a bitter blow to the whole franchise (I've seen it happen to my Steelers many a time… I know the pain of bitter defeat well :(:straining:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back