Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

We need the line to gel

It's looked better over the last 2 weeks but still bad.
It's the source of our problems for sure. If we can't get a decent running game, Manning keeps throwing picks and we'll get found out in January, if not before. I'm more excited when we don't have the ball, more chance of scoring...

Manning is fkd. He is literally fkd.

I will back him to the hilt but he is making some seriously questionable throws, and also the ball is just not coming out of his hand right. Anyway hopefully by playoffs the O-line and run game have ironed out and the O is good enough to win in the playoffs.

For the rest of my life I will regret not having the 2013 offense and the 2015 defense combined to create one of the GOAT teams

Last edited:
Just watched the game. thought it was our best all round performance this season.
run game got going
o line made blocks
peyton was looking comfortable
but the catching was atrocious

also dont know why we punted the last play in regular time. i thought a hail mary attempt was in order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the game. thought it was our best all round performance this season.
run game got going
o line made blocks
peyton was looking comfortable
but the catching was atrocious

also dont know why we punted the last play in regular time. i thought a hail mary attempt was in order.

If it was incomplete they would have had the ball at our 43 with time for maybe 2-3 plays with 2 TOs still in their pocket

Why is it Malik Jackson who always ****s up with penalties

ffs
Our lack of discipline is killing us (well apart from the fact that we've got away with it so far...)

Wolfe's late hit at midfield, up by 3 with 3 mins to go, was one of the dumbest penalties I have ever seen.

Apart from how concerning our deficiencies are, how much fun has this season been to watch? Thrillers galore and we've won them all.
Couldn't agree more. Win, lose or draw I'm just gonna savour this season being Peyton's last (most likely) with us - never know what the future will hold

Think the win at Kansas City was maybe my favourite ever as a Bronco fan. Might just pip 2011-12 Wild Card vs. Steelers (ok it's hard to top playoff games but still)

Couldn't agree more. Win, lose or draw I'm just gonna savour this season being Peyton's last (most likely) with us - never know what the future will hold

Think the win at Kansas City was maybe my favourite ever as a Bronco fan. Might just pip 2011-12 Wild Card vs. Steelers (ok it's hard to top playoff games but still)
There's some great fan videos from the stadium of DT's TD against the Steelers. Mayhem in the stadium.

Peyton Manning's 72.5 quarterback rating is the second lowest amongst qualified passers.

Only Ryan Mallett's 63.6 mark is worse. Through six starts, Manning has a 7:10 TD:INT ratio. That's as many picks as he threw during his entire historic 2013 season (and 48 fewer touchdowns). Manning now has the Broncos' bye week to review film and re-evaluate his approach, but the problem remains his "arm strength." It's simply non-existent. Manning won't be a QB1 against the Packers in Week 8.

Apart from how concerning our deficiencies are, how much fun has this season been to watch? Thrillers galore and we've won them all.

Only problem is eventually your luck starts to turn, and you start losing the close ones. Ya don'twant that in December or January!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back