Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Had to track the last 4 mins of the game on my phone. Was angry enough when I saw unsportsmanlike conduct on Talib, but that was shocking.

Get the feeling this will really drive us tho.

2nd half was actually quite good until the last 6 or 7 mins. Offense was poor in the 1st half, due to drops and the pick, but we turned it around until the last pick.

Defense was struggling but looked like they figured it our after half time, once again, until that last 6 or 7 mins. Not sure how much of that is having a new coordinator and not much to go off.

Also defensive penalties in general, FFS

"I went over to poke his head, and I think my hand slipped and hit his face. He acted like he got in an 18-passenger car wreck. I guess that's what type of guy he is."

Is this dude for real

He cocked up... Lucky to only get the 1 week suspension. Should own up to his brainfade and show some remorse for his actions.

"I went over to poke his head, and I think my hand slipped and hit his face. He acted like he got in an 18-passenger car wreck. I guess that's what type of guy he is."

Is this dude for real
Oh dear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peyton Manning stands on history's doorstep. The NFL is prepared to greet him Sunday when he knocks at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.

Manning sits three yards shy of breaking Brett Favre's all-time record of 71,838 passing yards. When he eclipses Favre, the officials have been instructed to halt the game for up to a minute, allowing time for proper recognition of the achievement.

The well-earned pause frees teammates to congratulate Manning on the field while a video tribute airs on the scoreboard. Joe Horrigan, vice president of communications for the Pro Football Hall of Fame, will be on the sideline to accept the football.

"He has been so gracious with his items. He practically has his own wing (in Canton)," Horrigan said.

With a win, Manning will also pass Favre (186) for the most regular-season victories by a quarterback. Had Manning broken Favre's yardage record last Sunday in Indianapolis, which seemed inevitable in the fourth quarter, the plan was different.

The Broncos were trying to stage a go-ahead drive with six minutes remaining. Manning would have been acknowledged at the possession's conclusion rather than in the moment. Manning threw an interception, and the Colts ran out the clock, leaving him on the cusp of history.

This is going to grind a lot of peoples gears

especially those salty Chiefs fans

I was kinda hoping Brock would get a start this year due to Peyton being injured. i rate the guy (not that that means anything) he defs has the potential to make it. hopefully he throws for 350+yds on sunday

yeah we gotta remember also that part of the reason kubiak was brought in was for brock. to help the transition between qbs. peyton doesnt have the agility to play under center where as brock does. it should make us more versatile and open up the run game. i hope!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back