Competition Design a NSW Primary School's Football Jumper!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm aware that grey and not black was part of the request, but I'm going to throw this up as one of those 'other choices'. The black just makes a much better contrast with the four (eight?) colours.

(warning: I take no responsibility for any children who grow up to support Collingwood or Port)

psnsw1.png

I have come up with a few designs that don't feature the cross for your consideration. They are more "traditional" Aussie Rules designs - Vees/Yoke, Hoops and Sash. I have since noticed that the sash is similar to another on here, but I'll post it anyway. The first one is my favourite though.

NSW%20High%20School%20V.png

NSW%20High%20School%20Hoops.png

NSW%20High%20School%20Sash.png
Flagging the first guernsey for nicking my design ;) How dare you steal a completely original, distinctive and definitely not generic feature from my guernsey.

inb4srs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon this thread is proof that we need more weekly competitions.
These are successful, like What If? because they have a design brief. It's a lot easier to make *something* with a brief, but it's a lot easier to be creative without (i.e. NAFL, FIRA, Can-Am, AAL).

I didn't realize that your school was built through a combination of other schools. If anything, I thought it was just a boys school and girls school coming together.
Yeah, one of them, Carlton College was one of the first schools to have a football team (1878)
Dustin Fletcher may have played in that team.

is there any chance we could get some photos of the jumpers you end up with being used?
obviously if you need to blur out the school logo and kids faces, but seeing a design from bigfooty actually being used would be pretty cool.
ashsta77 ?

is there any chance we could get some photos of the jumpers you end up with being used?
obviously if you need to blur out the school logo and kids faces, but seeing a design from bigfooty actually being used would be pretty cool.
ashsta77 ?
Straight from the man himself
If we choose to go with a BF contributor's design we will definitely post pictures of the actual produced playing strip and I provide full acknowledgement to the designer on this board. I would assume that the school would also provide a written letter of thanks posted to the designer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back