Workshop Design iPhone/iPad AFL Wallpapers

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: AFL iPhone-iPad Wallpaper thread.

I designed a few for my PSP years back. Not sure what ever happened to them though, can't find em on my computer anywhere :( Ceebs plugging my PSP into the computer to get em off either. Doubt anyone really on this board would want a Tredders wallpaper anyway :eek: If you really do though, I'll make an effort to upload them :)
Yeah I think Tredrea is a great wallpaper as my lock screen and Wingard as my home

Sorry for the bump, but love the wallpapers in the thread. Would it be possible to get an iPhone 5 wallpaper for Carlton with the updated design? Thanks in advance :thumbsu:

Sorry for the bump, but love the wallpapers in the thread. Would it be possible to get an iPhone 5 wallpaper for Carlton with the updated design? Thanks in advance :thumbsu:
A Carlton wallpaper? Sure thing, dude. Here's a couple in iPhone 5 size. Difference is whether or not an overlay is applied to the monogram. No sponsors, because it's retro, ya feel?
gsNUatd.png
WR7SyiT.png

And here's one with a space background for the heck of it.
7OkHDLp.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Carlton wallpaper? Sure thing, dude. Here's a couple in iPhone 5 size. Difference is whether or not an overlay is applied to the monogram. No sponsors, because it's retro, ya feel?
gsNUatd.png
WR7SyiT.png

And here's one with a space background for the heck of it.
7OkHDLp.jpg
Thanks heaps. Look sweet as. Much appreciated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back