Workshop Design iPhone/iPad AFL Wallpapers

Remove this Banner Ad

A Carlton wallpaper? Sure thing, dude. Here's a couple in iPhone 5 size. Difference is whether or not an overlay is applied to the monogram. No sponsors, because it's retro, ya feel?
gsNUatd.png
WR7SyiT.png

And here's one with a space background for the heck of it.
7OkHDLp.jpg
Possibly got those in a Sydney variant? :)

alzy11, I like you man, but I think you need a better ratio
Hey Nstock, I'm sorry for being so greedy/demanding/whatever but I'd really appreciate if you could make the following? You can take as long as you need.

Isaac Heeney - iPhone 5
Lance Franklin - iPhone 5
Sam Mitchell - iPhone 4
Nick Reidwolt - iPhone 4
Matthew Pavlich - iPhone 4 and 5
Nat Fyfe - iPhone 4 and 5

Remember I said you can take AS LONG AS YOU WANT :):) I don't expect them all ASAP. All the requests are because you've become very popular at my school ;)

Hey Nstock, I'm sorry for being so greedy/demanding/whatever but I'd really appreciate if you could make the following? You can take as long as you need.

Isaac Heeney - iPhone 5
Sam Mitchell - iPhone 4
Nick Reidwolt - iPhone 4

Remember I said you can take AS LONG AS YOU WANT :):) I don't expect them all ASAP. All the requests are because you've become very popular at my school ;)
Make sure the Franklin one is from 2005-2013.

Looks great. Any chance of doing one in Fyfe if ya haven't already?

Isaac Heeney - iPhone 5
Sam Mitchell - iPhone 4
Nick Reidwolt - iPhone 4

fyfe iphone 4.jpg
fyfe iphone 5.jpg
Nat Fyfe iPhone 4 and 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nice work, only issue is that you used the murder of the crows jumper. ;)

also do you reckon you could make other players or multiple players as I know of quite a few people (including myself) who would keep you busy.

yeah unfortunately most of the high res pics I could find were with clash guernseys :(

as far as other player wallpapers it just depends when I get free time to do them as I usually have a few clients on the go most times. I wanna get a few more Crows ones outta the way first though

yeah unfortunately most of the high res pics I could find were with clash guernseys :(

as far as other player wallpapers it just depends when I get free time to do them as I usually have a few clients on the go most times. I wanna get a few more Crows ones outta the way first though
Sounds good man, I have a request for a wallpaper but do it when your free or bored, just pm me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back