Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a read... sounds plausible (perhaps a little too plausible though).

Interesting read but I'm leaning towards it being a massive exaggeration rather than straight facts.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yeah currently reddit is riding a very strong wave of anger all stemming from some guy on the net claiming to be an ex bungie employee.

The facts fit because they have created their own narrative where this anonymous poster is 100% real. I strongly doubt its true however the lead writer did leave in the last 8 months or something which I believe may have something to do with the story.

How do you guys organise the Vault of Glass Raid? Im level 26 with fairly good items but being on Xbone, its very hard to find friends to play with, can easily find 1 or 2 but trying to organise 6 is quite difficult.
Wish they made this part of the game matchmaking....

Alot of these guys are PS4 players xbox users especially aussies ive hear are having trouble forming groups. I still havnt done the raid and im level 28. Currently waiting on mates to hit 26 so we can give it a shot. Im in no hurry if its as hard as they say I dont really have too much time to pump that many hours into the game in one sitting

Anyone up for a weekly nightfall strike in half an hour or so?

PS4, L26 bladedancer

PSN rich_blackshadow

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Will be on soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally got an Exotic bounty, going with the Invective Shotgun.

blackshadow sorry i didnt have my mic on earlier, baby was asleep. I was completing a couple of bounties on that mission you joined, hence why i left instead of finishing those bosses off.

Finally got an Exotic bounty, going with the Invective Shotgun.

blackshadow sorry i didnt have my mic on earlier, baby was asleep. I was completing a couple of bounties on that mission you joined, hence why i left instead of finishing those bosses off.
No problem.

Not long after my internet went on the fritz - internode outage at the moment. Hopefully will be back sooner rather than later.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back