Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here I need rank two to get gloves and boots to help the team in the raids, too bad I won't be home till 9 :(

Hope the team understands I couldn't level up today :(
I'd love to get a legendary primary weapon should help me up my kill numbers on the raid. I've hit L27 so that should mean I do a bit more damage.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'd love to get a legendary primary weapon should help me up my kill numbers on the raid. I've hit L27 so that should mean I do a bit more damage.

I'm in two minds about my legendary auto rifle , I've upgraded it a fair bit but haven't used my ascending energy as I want an exotic primary weapon on the weekend.

Too bad I couldn't farm for sprit blooms to upgrade my exotic chest peice to 100%

Once I level up the striker tree I'll be able to the jumping puzzle

Highly highly embarrassing :(
Hahaha you could hear the angst in your voice :D

I can level right up because all those shards mean I can max out my Legendary helmet and most of my chest plate. The issue I have though is do I want to? I am really unsure. I am intending to get some coins in the nightfall strike this week, if I can get 6 I'll have 16 (plus whatever else I come across) if I can get 9 I'll have 19, so enough for Exotic armour but not weaponry. My issue is, do I keep the queens chest plate and the legendary helmet I've got and get an exotic gauntlet or boot? Or do I take the approach that the best place for exotics is chest or helmet, which means say I don't bother leveling up my chest and keep my shards, buy an exotic chest piece and just hope that I come across some legendary boots and gauntlet? Or do I take the conservative approach and keep my helmet and chest piece, max them out (max 27 instead of 30) for some leveling up now (before the raid), and buy an exotic gauntlet on the weekend, which will probably mean all up I move from late 25 to level 27 or thereabouts, but mean that I can't get that extra light where it counts?

I am seriously torn and have NFI.

Does anyone have any advice or thoughts???

Same boat here lance the raid outfit should be interesting.

On nightfall if you complete it I've heard it resets your team's vault progress, the raid is pretty simple enough me and tolumax and Kayne almost completed it before the raid so you need to stock up on ammo as there are no ammo respawn/drops in the nightfall raid.

I would wait to see if we can finish it tonight and if we get some raid armour pieces before making a decision.

Hahaha you could hear the angst in your voice :D

I can level right up because all those shards mean I can max out my Legendary helmet and most of my chest plate. The issue I have though is do I want to? I am really unsure. I am intending to get some coins in the nightfall strike this week, if I can get 6 I'll have 16 (plus whatever else I come across) if I can get 9 I'll have 19, so enough for Exotic armour but not weaponry. My issue is, do I keep the queens chest plate and the legendary helmet I've got and get an exotic gauntlet or boot? Or do I take the approach that the best place for exotics is chest or helmet, which means say I don't bother leveling up my chest and keep my shards, buy an exotic chest piece and just hope that I come across some legendary boots and gauntlet? Or do I take the conservative approach and keep my helmet and chest piece, max them out (max 27 instead of 30) for some leveling up now (before the raid), and buy an exotic gauntlet on the weekend, which will probably mean all up I move from late 25 to level 27 or thereabouts, but mean that I can't get that extra light where it counts?

I am seriously torn and have NFI.

Does anyone have any advice or thoughts???
I've fully upgraded my Queen's chest piece but am holding off on fully upgrading my other armour. I'm upgrading to the level that doesn't require shards - I'm holding on to my shards until I see what other armour I can get where the shards might be more useful.

Same boat here lance the raid outfit should be interesting.

On nightfall if you complete it I've heard it resets your team's vault progress, the raid is pretty simple enough me and tolumax and Kayne almost completed it before the raid so you need to stock up on ammo as there are no ammo respawn/drops in the nightfall raid.

I would wait to see if we can finish it tonight and if we get some raid armour pieces before making a decision.
ah *, ok thanks for that!! I'll definitely hold off then!!

I've fully upgraded my Queen's chest piece but am holding off on fully upgrading my other armour. I'm upgrading to the level that doesn't require shards - I'm holding on to my shards until I see what other armour I can get where the shards might be more useful.

yeah I think that's smart. It only occurred to me recently, so I've already pretty much maxed out my helmet (only one slot left = 3 shards), which has cost me 6 or 9 shards already. So I'll probably just go with keeping that. But I've only added one shard slot on the queens chest piece (3 shards), of which I can recoup one by dismantling it. So I think it's probably wise to hold off spending any more shards on that, because I tend to think if you're going to have an exotic, it's probably much better to have it in the helmet or chest slot. The only slight problem with that is it means I have to keep grinding for the gauntlets and boots in legendary, and thus not level up as quickly, but it shouldn't take too long and in the long run I'll be a bit better off.

Good. Decision made. Upgrade the helmet, leave the chest piece. Buy an exotic chest piece on the weekend and work on upgrading that instead, and try and get my vanguard up enough to buy the boots and gauntlets as soon as is reasonable. The only fly in the ointment will be if I score a Raid helmet for a Hunter, but that's unlikely and if I do, well, it's a pretty good problem to have...

Tonight raid will be interesting if I get any raid outfit (please be gloves or boots :( ) I'll do a happy dance.

I've worked out it'll take 52 viper strikes to get to vanguard rank 2... Not taking into accounts other bounties.

Still spewing I couldn't upgrade my chest before the raid tonight

Only got a few shards and ascending energy

Oh well next time if I don't get anything tonight
same. One of us got a titan piece I think, but for some reason it was all shards and energies for everyone else wasn't it.

I mean, they are good so it's not a bad thing, but it just isn't as exciting getting 3 shards as it is getting some sick ass exotic weapon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back