Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just checking you out :p But look at a titan with a badass armor and a Warlock with a badass suit thing and helmet. All we have is a cool cape and armor that looks like it's worn by low level characters on an MMO.
I like how the Hunters look :p. Warlocks look pretty bland to me. Titans look cool.

I finally got back on this week after being locked out of destiny for the best part of a week due to a stupid error I cant find a cause and fix too... Last night I tried and play destiny and got this *stain of a error that last time temporary fixed after the update
ATTENTION
You have lost connection to the destiny servers.
Your permissions to access online multiplayer
gameplay may have changed or your profile
may have been signed in elsewhere.

For more information, visit help.bungie.net

No surprises nothing can be found answering this problem at "help.bungie.net"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I finally got back on this week after being locked out of destiny for the best part of a week due to a stupid error I cant find a cause and fix too... Last night I tried and play destiny and got this ****stain of a error that last time temporary fixed after the update

No surprises nothing can be found answering this problem at "help.bungie.net"
I got that error message a couple of times but it was only for a few minutes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Atheon does my head in. Really no room for anyone to stuff up, whether it be purely accidental, RNG, or just being totally derp. At least back in 25 and 40man raiding days in WoW you could carry a handful of people. Destiny, just no. I felt absolutely terrible a couple times knowing that a wipe was my fault.

As a former WoW raider, i agree. There is an insane amount of co ordination needed with little to no room for error on Atheon, especially considering the amount of things that can wipe the group instantly.

The only room for error I've noticed is for the players that need to open the gate for the warped players. We had a few tries where I could handle my own as the lone survivor, keeping the gate open by standing on the pillars in the middle of the Vex plates, avoiding that 1 hit kill Harpy explosion. Problem though is when the others come back through with that DPS buff, there's no time to waste so we're losing thousands of potential hit points being 2 men down.

Yeah currently reddit is riding a very strong wave of anger all stemming from some guy on the net claiming to be an ex bungie employee.

The facts fit because they have created their own narrative where this anonymous poster is 100% real. I strongly doubt its true however the lead writer did leave in the last 8 months or something which I believe may have something to do with the story.

I'd say the facts fit because, well, the game is the way it is. The grimoire cards thing especially, reeks of a massive scale-back for whatever reason. Factor in the lead writer leaving.. I think its fairly obvious what happened (if not the reasons for it).

So the new patch has turned the Cryptarch guy into a blue engram giving campaigner. 3 ******* levels and each package was filled with blue s**t, have never had that before, i always got at least 1 or 2 purples per level. Bungie really want you to put the hours into the grind, I bet that's why they turned all the purple engrams you held onto, into blue ones. Guaranteed they lowered the drop rate on purples too.

The grind is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back