Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished it. Good fun! I'm not sure how you could do it by yourself. I've maxed out my Titan and finished the sorry missions. I'm using the real mallus scout rifle. I wanted something similar to the dmr in halo. It seems a bit weak against the auto rifles. Could be just me though. Done a bit of crucible but I think I might give the game a rest and then log in briefly on Sunday to get the free gift from bungie.

By the way has anyone seen how far they can get past the level 20 enemies?

I have not even been on it. Not sure it is my cup of tea really.
Joined someone's Fireteam and they decided to do Crucibles. Wish the maps had hiding spots where useless players can hide and not be freebie points for the opposition. Probably cost my team 3000 points in two games because I couldn't stay away.

Although it makes me want to buy the N64 Expansion Pak and Perfect Dark so I could play that again. More interesting to me by a mile.

Joined someone's Fireteam and they decided to do Crucibles. Wish the maps had hiding spots where useless players can hide and not be freebie points for the opposition. Probably cost my team 3000 points in two games because I couldn't stay away.

Although it makes me want to buy the N64 Expansion Pak and Perfect Dark so I could play that again. More interesting to me by a mile.
Haha...yeh, that would be me...cannon fodder.

On the plus side, I did get three kills. One was a straight up gunfight (with a grenade from both sides so we both died). Managed to land a Supercharge on another while facing him. Supercharged another sucker from behind while he was trying to snipe people (like he had me five times before then).

You should be able to search for a group of players in the regular missions like you can in the strike missions. You won't always have people online to play with so it would be good to just search for 2 other people that want to do the same mission.

it normally puts you in with other players automatically if you start a mission by yourself

Im not sure if it has been mentioned, but if you logged on this weekend (24th??) you get some bonus reward for the real game
It looks like you have to be playing at 7am Sunday, Melbourne time and I won't be able to as I won't be at home.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind pvp. Takes a bit to get used to especially after playing Titanfall. I can see me getting sucked in.

I read somewhere the gift on Sunday is only an emblem.

Had anyone checked out the cool legendary items from one of the merchants? They look pretty damn cool. Some bracket thing for your warlock, cloth thing for your Titan and good for your hunter. Ohh and emblems.

I actually really enjoy the PvP stuff.

But it is going to be hell on there when the real stuff starts and I'm not level 20.

I understand the main game will have 6 player fireteams... PvP maps will be great then. Ive played with 2 other mates on the same team and it was pretty good I thought...great way to really show off your character

I think i remember reading somebody say the controls on this felt slow/sluggish...Just how slow does the aiming actually feel?
I play battlefield and cod at a very high setting so what is 100% sensitivity on this roughly comparable to?
Pretty sure that was me.

Having played the beta this afternoon, can say that they've improved the controls, movement and aiming considerably since the first beta.

Instantly you can tell how much they've tweaked it to make it feel better. I'd say it moves better than BF now, but still below COD (due to the way the game is, it doesn't need to be COD-like).

Overall, it's gone way up in my opinion now.

Just fired up the beta and did the "prologue" mission. Seems pretty fun so far.

Just had a sweet dance party with some random. Love it already

Had another crack at multiplyer today and i just cant get into it, i find it really unbalanced atm depending on class and what armour you're runing, it's not going to be somthing a casual gamer can just jump in and out of imo.

Not sure what class ill go, i played the warlock class in the alpha and liked it, Titan is boss with that special hulk smash lol, and how fun is it going around stabbing campaigners with the Hunter class. Only thing im not sold on is the special power called the golden gun but i do love the jumping ability, and also nailing that throwing knife is sooooooooo satisfying. Decisions decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back