Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny really needs a market place - maybe not open for everyone but at least for within groups/clans.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
That would ruin the game. Imo.

B1HXrWpCUAEtJSM.jpg:large

Lost items is the best feature in this game. Ended up being Hunter legs so my guy will have some armor when he gets to 20.

This is also probably my greatest single moment in PVP. Super kill to win the game and finish off two bounties at once

B1Bs_cvCQAAnMtU.jpg:large

I died after but I don't care, worth it!

Tupps doing what Tupps does, helping out on Nightfall and Weekly. Reasonable result. Scored arc Patience and Time for finishing nightfall and with the XP from that and a few other strikes I was finally able to buy The Devil You Know. Pretty stoked. Anyone know what clip the field scout modifier gives?

oh well, it will still deal a lot more crit damage than my ARs.

I just realised before that with my Ice Breaker (solar), Praedyth's Revenge (void) and now Patience and Time (arc), I have a high end sniper for each elemental damage. That is so ******* sweet as snipers are up amongst my favourite weapons. So good for Nightfalls

Hopefully Xur has a good Primary tomorrow night. Scored 19 Strange coins in about 2 & a half hours playtime last night. Weekly-9, Nightfall-7, chest/random drops-3.

Just a question, can PS4 & PS3 users connect up & play together on Destiny?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not sure if been posted can't be bothered checking back but this Video gave me a laugh

Lulz.

They do some really good stuff, haven't seen the Mass Effect one so I'm sure their take on ME3 should be a pisser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back