Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is gorgeous..It's like a Halo/Mass Effect mash up:hearts:

1390035936-1.jpg

1390036248-5.jpg

1390036259-8.jpg

1390036245-2.jpg

1390035936-11.jpg

I think its going to be parts of some of the best games of the past few years. in interviews they have said they have taken inspiration from Dark souls in regards to challenges, so it appears that it will have actual hard end game content, halo of course, borderlands with the way loot works however they have taken a different twist on that as opposed to borderlands that throws a ridiculous amount of guns at you with only 5% being any good, they have stated that they want people to grow attached to their weapons so whilst their will be less you are more likely to find something that is actually useful. You can also see elements of Mass effect thrown in.

Throw in raids, competitive multi-player, Campaign/Story mode, firefight/horde modes and the ability to meet other people and this could be one of the most complete games on the next gen. This is all of course if they can pull it off, which will be a mammoth task.

i got a destiny beta code from some guy on twitter- https://twitter.com/xGlimpz
just follow him, he'll ask you if want a code or not, say yes. he then asked me 'what system'. this is just for him, a survey i suppose. (because you pick what system you want to play the beta on at a later date) just pick anything that supports the game. he will then direct message you the code and instructions on how to redeem the code.

completely legit.

I'm saddened to say that Bungie's board of directors terminated me without cause on April 11, 2014.

— Marty O'Donnell (@MartyTheElder) April 16, 2014
on twitter

Yeah crazy that, his music for Halo was phenomenal. Gonna be a bit of a shitstorm if he was fired without cause as he said.

''There are those who said this day would never come...
by DeeJ

For more than a decade, Marty O’Donnell filled our worlds with unforgettable sounds and soundtracks, and left an indelible mark on our fans. Today, as friends, we say goodbye. We know that wherever his journey takes him, he will always have a bright and hopeful future.
We wish him luck in all his future endeavors.''
http://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=11484

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i got a destiny beta code from some guy on twitter- https://twitter.com/xGlimpz
just follow him, he'll ask you if want a code or not, say yes. he then asked me 'what system'. this is just for him, a survey i suppose. (because you pick what system you want to play the beta on at a later date) just pick anything that supports the game. he will then direct message you the code and instructions on how to redeem the code.

completely legit.

How's this working out - can you still get a Beta, is it for real?

anyone else pre ordered through ebgames know how long it takes them to send out beta key? I just pre ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back