Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So got another blue engram for running around in circles in a full clash round for lols

Turns out it was this
10641173_276454605896895_2940640861320977534_n.jpg

Bahahaha Bungie please reward skill, lol at the loot lotto.

The next game i just walked around, got a couple of melee kills and got the legendary engram........sadly it was only materials.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely wrecking people on control tonight, share button is getting a decent work out :D

Only 1 melee spammer to deal with, no cheap fusion rifle users, nothing but decent gun fights.

Edit: Jinxed myself now its full of melee spammers.....awesome skill guys, cant wait for the vehicle maps then you can show me your elite vehicle bitch skills too :rolleyes:

Absolutely wrecking people on control tonight, share button is getting a decent work out :D

Only 1 melee spammer to deal with, no cheap fusion rifle users, nothing but decent gun fights.

Edit: Jinxed myself now its full of melee spammers.....awesome skill guys, cant wait for the vehicle maps then you can show me your elite vehicle bitch skills too :rolleyes:
See I didn't use melee until I saw how much everyone else used it and then I felt I was missing out. Now I try (and usually fail due to the nature of me sucking at this) to melee them before they melee me.

Have had no problems with connection issues at all until tonight, been dumped from multiple matches right towards the end (got some of those stupid animal-named errors). Always frustrating when you're dominating and get disconnected with <2 minutes left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back