Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure how long this will be up, but this is apparently the opening scene from Crota's End DLC.

There's already more story in that cutscene than all of Destiny put together :p

This is a sign that they have been listening.

I dont think anyone is saying the lore isnt there and that its bad. Its the fact it is so poorly conveyed/told/shown that it may aswell be s**t.

From the recent patch to everything we are seeing about this expansion you have to wonder whether they should have just hit the Delay button and spent an extra couple of months getting everything ready. More and more its looking like a time issue that caused this game to fall flat of expectation, and not Bungies Incompetence.

Great raid for me last night! ( apart from the end :( ) raid boots, raid gloves and ice breaker! In one raid! Never been so lucky before.
Stoked for you to get Ice Breaker. Nicely done! Pity we didn't get through Atheon - one more confident with the relic, and we would've smashed it. We all did pretty well though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great raid for me last night! ( apart from the end :( ) raid boots, raid gloves and ice breaker! In one raid! Never been so lucky before.
Will have to start calling you Rich after that effort last night!

I on the other hand, got EXACTLY the same Raid boots I already had :(

Oh, and a shotgun (now shards).

Pity we didn't get through Atheon - one more confident with the relic,

For those who are not confident with the relic - pick it up during the Templar section. It's easier than the final section and is a good time to get used to the mechanics of relic wielding. (Providing you're not cheesing him..)

Not sure how long this will be up, but this is apparently the opening scene from Crota's End DLC.

There's already more story in that cutscene than all of Destiny put together :p

I know people are saying it's the "opening cinematic" but it's clearly just a promotional vid. Little bit of cheeky viral marketing I think.

I still came watching it though

I know people are saying it's the "opening cinematic" but it's clearly just a promotional vid. Little bit of cheeky viral marketing I think.

I still came watching it though

Yeah it's a trailer, I typed it before it had finished playing

Well done! I think we were all getting a bit tired towards the end. RNGesus was smiling on you big time last night!

Stoked for you to get Ice Breaker. Nicely done! Pity we didn't get through Atheon - one more confident with the relic, and we would've smashed it. We all did pretty well though.

We got close a couple of times. Some of the glitches cost us methinks - especially the one coming through the portal.

You should be pretty stoked with Gallajhorn!

Will have to start calling you Rich after that effort last night!

I on the other hand, got EXACTLY the same Raid boots I already had :(

Oh, and a shotgun (now shards).

RNGesus he don't love me no more :(

Early raid with my hunter - shards and energy all the way, a chatter white and a pair of raid boots (that I already have).

Second raid whre we got to Atheon without finishing shards and energy and Found Verdict (not a huge shotgun fan but will have a bit of a play with this one).

Hopefully we'll smash Atheon in 10 minutes next time we convene. I doubt I will be back on to do him until Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back