Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just finished the Super Good Advice exotic bounty. Probably the easiest exotic bounty to do also, nice looking gun too
It's prick of a thing to use - way too much recoil to keep it on target.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Is that why it has that perk about returning missed bullets directly to the magazine?
I think so, I upgraded it to that perk and still didn't like it - even with hunter skills of gunslingers trance and chain of woe. Ended up dismantling it.

Congrats mate, now get started on the next 2 :p
Thanks.

My Warlock is L29 needs one more piece of raid gear to get to 30.

And have a L11 Titan with a complete set of Legendary/Exotic armour ready to don when I level to 20. Might start levelling him up next week.

Just finished the Super Good Advice exotic bounty. Probably the easiest exotic bounty to do also, nice looking gun too
Might be worth holding on to and seeing if it gets some improvements when Bungie are buffing some of the exotics.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
Thorn and JuJu are getting buffs in the 9th
Good call Bungie. I've been looking for a decent hand cannon for weeks, now they buff one I've had for ages after I've gotten The Last Word, Fatebringer, Hawkmoon and Red Hand IX. Pricks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tww4p7t.jpg

It was a good day

Massive thanks to all the guys in the raid.

My hunter is now an exotic chest piece away from 30 after getting the Helmet just then. Thanks to all for that run!

Now if anyones up for Hard mode Gatekeeper/Atheon sometime this weekend that'd be great as my Warlock needs to do it now :)
Excellent! Hopefully Xur will smile on you.

I'm keen to give it a go with my Warlock (or hunter) on Sunday - late arvo or evening.

Aug 22, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Nice a fair few lvl 29-30 Warlocks mine is lvl 30, as long as we have another 2 lvl 30's we should be able to do it with 3 of each.

I'm up to do the last 2 hard stages but was thinking if silverscope is keen on doing his from the start I could take my Titan upto the gatekeeper stage then switch to my warlock for the hard parts that way I could get near maximum loot for 2 characters & a chance at some raid gear for the Titan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back