Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

:eek:

Why can't Atheon give me a gjallorhorn!
Or a raid helm, or a Vex....JUST ONE OF THEM!

Nope...******* shards for you!

And have another Chatterwhite...cos you keep soiling your others when I give you shards and energy.

Hai chaps

Would a normal raid on 26 be doable? On 25 Almost about to get to Lv3 Vanguard for some more legendary armor that should hopefully tip me over the edge for Lv 26

Hai chaps

Would a normal raid on 26 be doable? On 25 Almost about to get to Lv3 Vanguard for some more legendary armor that should hopefully tip me over the edge for Lv 26
Have you done the raid before at all?

There are quite a few good blokes in here I am sure would be willing to take you through for the first time.

Happy to put my hand up, just let us know when you're available

Have you done the raid before at all?

There are quite a few good blokes in here I am sure would be willing to take you through for the first time.

Happy to put my hand up, just let us know when you're available

Not yet mate, and thanks btw :thumbsu:

Only Legendary weapon I have is Fusion Rifle that's hasn't been upped and rare auto rifle/rocket launcher :$, thinking might be worth trying to get that sorted first?

Hai chaps

Nice work on finally making it. I'm happy to help run you through it.

Although, I do recommend having atleast a legendary primary first. You should get one once you get to vanguard level three.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hai chaps

It's pretty tough on L26 (especially first time through) but happy to help. Make sure you max your weapons/armour as much as you can because you will want every bit of edge you can get.

Cheers boys, agree about weapons.

I actually like it how this games forces you with a proper learning curve to not be crash and bash, spam firing everything.

Not a fan of weapons like the fusion rifle, but using it for a fair bit last night during some playlists, wonder why I stuck with a uncommon auto rifle for so long...

I actually like it how this games forces you with a proper learning curve to not be crash and bash, spam firing everything.

Not a fan of weapons like the fusion rifle, but using it for a fair bit last night during some playlists, wonder why I stuck with a uncommon auto rifle for so long...
Wait until you get Plan C, you'll learn to love Fusion Rifles pretty quick. :D

Also, I'm running through the Level 28 daily and Weekly heroic later, I'm happy to carry you through them - hopefully you'll get something good out of them. You should atleast get coins from the weekly and hopefully you'll have enough to get an exotic weapon from Xur tonight.

Wait until you get Plan C, you'll learn to love Fusion Rifles pretty quick. :D

Also, I'm running through the Level 28 daily and Weekly heroic later, I'm happy to carry you through them - hopefully you'll get something good out of them. You should atleast get coins from the weekly and hopefully you'll have enough to get an exotic weapon from Xur tonight.

I didn't like fusion rifles initially but once I got a decent one and started to use it I've fallen in love with them - good ones just melt enemies (Plan C rocks!).

Initially I thought scout rifles were underwhelming too - but how wrong I was!

I didn't like fusion rifles initially but once I got a decent one and started to use it I've fallen in love with them - good ones just melt enemies (Plan C rocks!).

Initially I thought scout rifles were underwhelming too - but how wrong I was!
I'm a complete ditto to this. I wouldn't use fusions or scouts at all, now they're both in my go to load out.

If you cannot get Plan C (xur maybe?) then you can get Light/Beware at the Vanguard shop fellow. A very good fusion to kick you off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back