Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long did that take you??

And yes.

As a guess probably around 50 attempts on the fist of crota mission. Not all at once though, * that. Did 10 or so tries at a time before giving up for a while.

As a guess probably around 50 attempts on the fist of crota mission. Not all at once though, **** that. Did 10 or so tries at a time before giving up for a while.
Just as I read this I thought it might be time to give the 'fist of crota' run another go, finished a random knight bounty on the moon & it dropped lol.

It's funny the guys in the YouTube clips say "it dropped on the second attempt" sure it did, I tried about 15 times & only got a blue engram. It's probably best to just wait for it to drop whilst doing knight missions for Eris.

Tossing up weather to run with Ruin wings or Saint-14 for my Titan.
I'm tossing up between ruin wings and the Glasshouse for my Titan, I think Ruin Wings might win at the moment.

Would love a Saint 14, that helmet looks so good! Most awesome looking helmet in the game I think.

Saint 14 goodness here - The Grand Saint-14:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

10846035_308202056055483_4927067872643063803_n.jpg

Should i dismantle it? :p
Dismantling is so satisfying

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting, do want them as well now.
They're awesome, probably the best thing I've got in the nightfall the last few weeks.

They're the gloves that make you go invis when hit with a melee right?
Yep & they also give 'increased super energy gained from minions of the dark' so not only will I be invisible for majority of the time in the first part of the raid but it'll be almost non stop arc blading lol.

I like the look of them too, the spike on the shoulder & blades around the glove are badass.

They're awesome, probably the best thing I've got in the nightfall the last few weeks.

Yep & they also give 'increased super energy gained from minions of the dark' so not only will I be invisible for majority of the time in the first part of the raid but it'll be almost non stop arc blading lol.

I like the look of them too, the spike on the shoulder & blades around the glove are badass.

Did you actually get them you bastard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back