Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced Rich works for Bungie, gets Last word in VoG the next week Xur has it, upgraded patience & time in raid chest this week Xur sells it & I'm pretty sure he got Suros the week before it went on sale too.

Why can't the bugger sell obsidian mind or that Titan helmet he got last week lol.

That's some terrible luck streak you're on Scope.

I picked up another apotheosis veil from my engram to go with the 2 dud ones I got last week lol, can't cop a trick lately.
Didnt you get Gjallahorn? That overules any dud drops!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a sidenote i realllllllllly regret not buying ruin wings last weekend (especially finding out about the hunger of crota ammo). Have CE helm and chest now.

Xur feels sympathy, target this weak spot in future.

Edit: started making a warlock. Should I buy the gloves or hold off for a different item

Last edited:
ok so I'm level 24 and I decoded 2 blue enagrams, they turned out to be a legendary helmet (exodus cover) and a legendary chest piece. (dustwalker)

I was pumped until I checked and they both require Hunter class; I'm a titan. -_-

What do I do? Do I just dismantle? Seems like such a waste. (serious question)

ok so I'm level 24 and I decoded 2 blue enagrams, they turned out to be a legendary helmet (exodus cover) and a legendary chest piece. (dustwalker)

I was pumped until I checked and they both require Hunter class; I'm a titan. -_-

Hold onto them. You may find you want to create a new character and if you do you'll have a head start with that gear.

Cryptard must be in a giving mood, i decoded a blue primary engram for a legendary Pulse rifle, its awful like all pulse rifles though. In the same lot of decodes was a legendary heavy engram i picked up during the daily which decoded into Truth, good thing i didn't buy it from Xur last week.

You make a Hunter as well!

Okay...don't be mad....

Son playing this morning...levels up at the Gyptarch...meh. Two blues as usual I assume.. Oh wait...two purples,, one primary, one heavy...spose it will be a mote of light or something....

Oh, nice, Legendary hand Cannon with 10 starting mag, good perks, better than Devil You Don't.

BAM MUTHAFUNKER...The New Gjallahorn...from the Gyptarch.

So, in two days the kid has got Gjallahorn and Dragons Breath. I am without speech.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back