Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
same with Suros, HoC, and the vendor LDR5001. Reason being the latter gun has armour piercing, so you can still shoot the sword-bearer if he hides behind pillars.

I am interested in seeing how MIDA goes too, because whilst it doesn't regen health it will stagger the swordbearer extremely well, giving everyone else the opportunity to wail on him without him moving

yeah absolutely. But pretty sure you could simply unload the bottom half into the invincible Crota and be more or less guaranteed of health regen. Just unsure as to whether the time penalty doing that might impact you if you are almost dead.

Black Hammer does sound ideal. Let's hope RNGesus sees fit to bless me with one soon. Want so bad.

yeah absolutely. But pretty sure you could simply unload the bottom half into the invincible Crota and be more or less guaranteed of health regen. Just unsure as to whether the time penalty doing that might impact you if you are almost dead.

Black Hammer does sound ideal. Let's hope RNGesus sees fit to bless me with one soon. Want so bad.
Maybe we need to run a black hammer on that sword bearer when he gets close to stop him pishing off so quick? As I am using jellyhorn on crota and not using IB on the boomers maybe I will switch to black hammer next run.

Maybe we need to run a black hammer on that sword bearer when he gets close to stop him pishing off so quick? As I am using jellyhorn on crota and not using IB on the boomers maybe I will switch to black hammer next run.
yeah for sure. If you can pin him with BH then I can put some Hunger rockets into him and it should help stopping him skip away and kill him quicker meaning we don't have less sword misses with Crota ******* off

I'm happy to Black Hammer the bastard!

Thoughts on this rocket launcher (only 331 launcher I have apart from GHorn) for Crota if I was using an exotic primary or secondary? (Hopefully will pick up Hunger that will make this question redundant).
2015-01-27_144114.jpg

I have one of those maxed as well, slightly different perks (tripod and who's next). They are pretty good, and have good blast radius and velocity, but no tracking sucks. Although, for Crota that's not such an issue like it is for the wizards at Ir Yut. I honestly don't use mine a lot though unless I need Void as I like HoC so much.

Nice raid you have there.

ajqumb.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another Hard Crota done. Scored Crux of Crota, Speeder and Fang of Ir Yut.

FWIW once you upgrade with Crux Of Crota you get a fully leveled 339 Necrochasm.

Get Hunger of Crota and I'm pretty much done with the Crota raid, lol.

Wow.

Nightfall 1: 7 ascendent shards
Nightfall 2: 9 ascendent shards

That is pure balls
Geez, that is shite. Will be on tomorrow night hopefully to get some good rewards!!

Another Hard Crota done. Scored Crux of Crota, Speeder and Fang of Ir Yut.

FWIW once you upgrade with Crux Of Crota you get a fully leveled 339 Necrochasm.

Get Hunger of Crota and I'm pretty much done with the Crota raid, lol.
And then cleans up with a casual Gjallarhorn from the VoG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back