Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadn't realised I need a PlayStation plus subscription to do multi players. Might take me a bit to sort that out. Tried the Shrine of Oryx and was doing fine until the final boss battle. Got backed up against a column and lost my life trying to reload. Need to remember to think in three dimensions.

Infra Ted

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jan 28, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
He only said that because you're a Crows supporter. He feels in Danger of us Crowies, he better Walsh himself though, we won't tolerate that sort of behaviour. He Sloanely thinks like that because he's a Port supporter, but don't fight back, that'll only give him LEVERage to fight back, just tell him to Fagen off and keep Walkering.
I'll be SHAW to take your advice on that one, but the minute he makes things personal, all BETTS are off.

/Illshowmyselfout

May 3, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Australian Cricket Team,
Hadn't realised I need a PlayStation plus subscription to do multi players. Might take me a bit to sort that out. Tried the Shrine of Oryx and was doing fine until the final boss battle. Got backed up against a column and lost my life trying to reload. Need to remember to think in three dimensions.
What level are you and what level is the mission? If you're one or two levels off its better to just grind the level instead of doing it early. (When soloing) it can be done but I don't think it's worth it.

What level are you and what level is the mission? If you're one or two levels off its better to just grind the level instead of doing it early. (When soloing) it can be done but I don't think it's worth it.

I'm level 10 at the moment (half-way towards level 11). I'm still not very good at melee and close range combat (my style definitely slants towards long-range combat) so I tend to "panic" when I'm swarmed by thralls and other enemies.

I was trying to complete Chamber of Night.

I'm level 10 at the moment (half-way towards level 11). I'm still not very good at melee and close range combat (my style definitely slants towards long-range combat) so I tend to "panic" when I'm swarmed by thralls and other enemies.

I suggest you get yourself a ps+ membership asap to enjoy the best aspects of Destiny. The single player campaign is okay the first time but it's the multi player where the game really shines - especially the raids. That feeling of seeing Atheon go down for the first time is pretty epic.

Strikes can be a bit of fun too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely recommend a PS+ for Destiny. We've got a decent Ps4 community on here, and I'm sure we can take you through a raid once you're high enough level. It's great fun.

Also, if long distance combat is your style, make sure you're using Scout Rifles. Great range and decent impact.

May 3, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Australian Cricket Team,
Definitely recommend a PS+ for Destiny. We've got a decent Ps4 community on here, and I'm sure we can take you through a raid once you're high enough level. It's great fun.

Also, if long distance combat is your style, make sure you're using Scout Rifles. Great range and decent impact.
Even if it's not, use them anyway.(Scouts)

May 3, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Australian Cricket Team,

The last resort would be ranking up to a ridiculous level and the come back but you should be fine.

Scout rifles for mid to long range, hand cannons and pulse rifles for short to mid range and for close in work get down and dirty with shotguns.

Even if it's not, use them anyway.(Scouts)
Arguably. All primaries are good for different things. I like using them all at different times and situations.

I find myself using mainly pulse rifles at the moment since the Buff, partly for the missing Grimoire score. :)

May 3, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Australian Cricket Team,
Arguably. All primaries are good for different things. I like using them all at different times and situations.

I find myself using mainly pulse rifles at the moment since the Buff, partly for the missing Grimoire score. :)
I use pulses for PvP (red death) and scout for most PvP activities. The only decent hand cannon I've got is the lord high fixer which I use when I feel like it not as a go to.

I want a thorn and I got an exotic bounty but the only gun I didn't have was Super Good Advice. :(Just got the gun frame thing from a chest but it took like 10 chests. Far out... Waiting for xur to get his butt to the tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back