Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arc Warlock will slay everything.

Nothing more bad ass than a hammer that's ON FIRE!!! Looks like the Titans version of the bladedancer.

popcorn.gif

I know right! s**t got real!

Clearly not a team player though:

Assists Per Game Avg #134371 Top 46%

:p

Hard to steal kills from a TLW/Shotgun combo :p I'm always stealing Tups kills.

He's only in the top 16% for suicides. Lift your game Lukas!

I only suicide when it matters. Like in trials.

I'm just shocked he's in the top 4 per cent for zones captured. I remember the good ol' days when Lukas wouldn't go anywhere near a capture point.

Accumulation my friend :p glad there isnt a cap per game stat.

I'm just shocked he's in the top 4 per cent for zones captured. I remember the good ol' days when Lukas wouldn't go anywhere near a capture point.

That's an accumulative thing and anyone who has played as many matches as Lukas will be in the top %. Lukas has come a long way though.

If they had things like 'caps per game' that would be more accurate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's an accumulative thing and anyone who has played as many matches as Lukas will be in the top %. Lukas has come a long way though.

If they had things like 'caps per game' that would be more accurate.

Sledge are you ******* re tarted? Look about three posts up.

1v1 me IRL

(Inb4 Lukas gets the kill)

And don't you forget it.

Well done to Dixie Flatline on his first nightfall completion. Truth as a first nightfall reward is pretty bloody good.

Let's be honest. You carried me the whole way through. I was the epitome of a passenger! Truth is nice though.

My lord, current objective on my exotic bounty wants me to complete 25 strikes...talk about a grind.

Nightfall and heroic strikes count as more, and I think maybe even PoE gets counted in there by round (unconfirmed)

it goes by fairly quick

Let's be honest. You carried me the whole way through. I was the epitome of a passenger! Truth is nice though.
We all gotta start somewhere, Ryz' first nightfall netted him a Gjalla but Truth is also a nice reward.

I tried to join & help out but PSN wouldn't let me online, we've got checkpoints for the oracles section in VoG & Ir Yut for Crota if you'd like to get a taste for some raids at some point preferably before IB gets busy later in the week.

Yeah, as Seany said Dixie Flatline, if you're keen to try out a raid for the first time, I'm more than happy to help take you through a Vault of Glass from start to finish. You may get some decent weapon and armor drops (or shards), which will be much better than some of the blue gear you've got currently. :)

Yeah, as Seany said Dixie Flatline, if you're keen to try out a raid for the first time, I'm more than happy to help take you through a Vault of Glass from start to finish. You may get some decent weapon and armor drops (or shards), which will be much better than some of the blue gear you've got currently. :)
I'm happy to help out too Dixie - there's something pretty special about that first time.

You just want another Found Verdict :p
Yes I want one but I'm not that fussed, really it's just another shotgun (a bloody good one). It's much more fun helping someone get through their first raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back