Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely the easiest exotic bounty to complete, only takes around half an hour if you do it over the weekend (need to visit Xur for one step)

Yeah I'm not happy the bounty dropped after Xur left for the week.

I've had Thorn and Invective bounties sitting on my Warlock for months - crucible portions incomplete. One day I promise myself I'll finish. Might try on Thursday or Friday as I will have a few hours to play and hope that all the decent players are killing themselves in Iron Banner.

I have abandoned Thorn several times in the past. Except this last time I decided that I would actually give it a good go. First few games I went up and back to zero until I decided to play like a grub and either sit deep with praedyths revenge and truth or corner camp with a fusion lol. If my team was getting pumped I just quit. Took me 3 or 4 evenings but steady does it.

Now I have Thorn and I don't even like it lol. I don't pvp unless I have to and besides keeping shields down it is kind of poop in pve and I much prefer going with Hawkmoon any day.

Might get around to rerolling my hopscotch, seems pretty I Win.

Yeah, I've also got the "A Dubious Task" bounty sitting in my bounty list gathering digital dust because I'm stuck on step 4 (earning a kill/death spread of +25 in Crucible). Spent about 90 minutes playing Crucible the other week and managed to get to +1 on this step before falling back to 0 in the next Crucible round. I don't get enough time to play Destiny with work and family to improve my PVP skills. I'll probably have to take a day off work when the children are at school and the wife is at work for me to devote time to improving my PVP skills.
mine is stuck on the last part cause im too poor.
I'll do the +25 k\d, void points, and bad juju pvp aspects for you if can pay my bounty off! Lol.

LFG.net pls, I can't believe I just wasted 2 hours trying to get in a simple nightfall on reset night, then almost another trying to complete it solo:thumbsdown:

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Only took 1200 hours.

LFG.net pls, I can't believe I just wasted 2 hours trying to get in a simple nightfall on reset night, then almost another trying to complete it solo:thumbsdown:

Did you end up finishing? I'm away from my ps4 until tomorrow night, so then add me mate if you get a chance. Can't believe you couldn't find a nightfall on LFG? I had one in seconds (advertising arc weapons helped), then helped a mate 2 man it straight after. I try to pump out all content before the weekend so I can do things like play other games and stuff but I've got a decent full arc load out and should be able to get you through if you still need over next couple nights.

My psn is nekro_turd. I run nightfall every Tuesday night around 8-9 because after that is when I start trying to smash out as much content as I can before the weekend.

Did you end up finishing? I'm away from my ps4 until tomorrow night, so then add me mate if you get a chance. Can't believe you couldn't find a nightfall on LFG? I had one in seconds (advertising arc weapons helped), then helped a mate 2 man it straight after. I try to pump out all content before the weekend so I can do things like play other games and stuff but I've got a decent full arc load out and should be able to get you through if you still need over next couple nights.

My psn is nekro_turd. I run nightfall every Tuesday night around 8-9 because after that is when I start trying to smash out as much content as I can before the weekend.

Thanks I'll add you, I'm not amazed at all mate, had the game 6 weeks and have wasted more than my fair share of time on these sites like lfg or reddit fire teams/Sherpas just trying to do a nightfall, PoE, VOG etc, it appears if you are new to the game without the required heavy exotics then you are a leper to most good players or a beacon for trolls or your garden variety imbecile.

Most people also seem to by now have their set group they run with and don't deviate from it, which is fine, but I mean I've added plenty of people from Dragon strikes who when the time comes are always too busy or in a full party.

Imo it's a huge design flaw not implementing at the very least an option for match made end game activity.

Last edited:
Thanks I'll add you, I'm not amazed at all mate, had the game 6 weeks and have wasted more than my fair share of time on these sites like lfg or reddit fire teams/Sherpas just trying to do a nightfall, PoE, VOG etc, it appears if you are new to the game without the required heavy exotics then you are a leper to most good players or a beacon for trolls or your garden variety imbecile.

Most people also seem to by now have their set group they run with and don't deviate from it, which is fine, but I mean I've added plenty of people from Dragon strikes who when the time comes are always too busy or in a full party.

Imo it's a huge design flaw not implementing at the very least an option for match made end game activity.

All good. I know them feels. And regarding regulator groups I've been asked to tag along often only at the last minute ditched because another regular showed up. I don't mind because friends are friends but that's why I ended up making LFG work for me. First up we'll tackle nightfall and poe32 if you're yet to do that too. I'll definitely be on tonight but if I miss you I'll hold off on those two then we can work out a good time for vog and CE. If not this week then definitely next. I don't run with anyone in particular except for one friend (who actually hates LFG and insists we two man everything or use actual friends lol :straining:) and tend to do my own thing but now I know you're keen then I'll keep that and mind.

I found the trick with LFG is to name drop weapons whether you use them or not. Might only take a run or two and you may find you'll walk into any LFG.

Last edited:
All good. I know them feels. And regarding regulator groups I've been asked to tag along often only at the last minute ditched because another regular showed up. I don't mind because friends are friends but that's why I ended up making LFG work for me. First up we'll tackle nightfall and poe32 if you're yet to do that too. I'll definitely be on tonight but if I miss you I'll hold off on those two then we can work out a good time for vog and CE. If not this week then definitely next. I don't run with anyone in particular except for one friend (who actually hates LFG and insists we two man everything or use actual friends lol :straining:) and tend to do my own thing but now I know you're keen then I'll keep that and mind.

I found the trick with LFG is to name drop weapons whether you use them or not. Might only take a run or two and you may find you'll walk into any LFG.

You are a God amongst men, I'm down for Nightfall and PoE 32 tonight(just need the helmet Variks is selling to hit 34). I'm also down for any future VoG/CE stuff, I understand it takes a bit of planning to get a full team, but I hear it's easily the best part of the game and there may be some sweet weapons involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are a God amongst men, I'm down for Nightfall and PoE 32 tonight(just need the helmet Variks is selling to hit 34). I'm also down for any future VoG/CE stuff, I understand it takes a bit of planning to get a full team, but I hear it's easily the best part of the game and there may be some sweet weapons involved.

Feel free to add me too mate, happy to help run through some content with you.

PSN is lenny232

I've never had issues with reddit fireteams. Try giving them a shot.

But there's usually bigfooty folk around on reset night who'll help out.

If any of you around on Friday during the day and want a hand with nightfalls raids or prisons let me know. I should be online most of Friday before taking a break for a while as I'm heading away.

Also happy to help out with raids as well. My PSN is: Vooligan_

Reddit fireteams has always seemed the best of the LFG options for me. Best advice I can give if you're looking for a nightfall group is to start up by yourself and post that you're already in progress and looking for two more. Never taken me longer than a minute or two to get a full fireteam this way.

Reddit fireteams has always seemed the best of the LFG options for me. Best advice I can give if you're looking for a nightfall group is to start up by yourself and post that you're already in progress and looking for two more. Never taken me longer than a minute or two to get a full fireteam this way.
Yeah that's what I did eventually, even waited just before the tank room for 10 mins, had a few people message who said they'd join once I got to the final boss.

Had some other muppet who kept constantly sending me friend invites, then un friending and sending me another friend invite, there's some weird ones out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back