Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timepiece and Verdict, still no Fatebringer...

WfJMAAd.png

Finally picked up a hopscotch pilgrim. So happy with it.
Got one perk off my perfect roll but ran out of weapon parts so ill hold onto the setup ive got atm.
red dot OAS, spray and play, smallbore and hidden hand.

Got one perk off my perfect roll but ran out of weapon parts so ill hold onto the setup ive got atm.
You bastard :p, it's the only reason I play dragon strikes at the moment, must have done about 50 and haven't seen it drop for anyone. Saw some gameplay of a guy using it with the max stability perks, it was just a laser, free kills...

my first one is similar with ORES, feeding frenzy, smallbore and hh; but I want a diff role. I managed to score a second which I've been chipping away at. I got my almost perfect role a few times, but I'm not willing to compromise.

I mainly want braced frame, to max the stability for the loss of another burst. Obviously 3rd eye and hh would be ideal but in all honesty I wouldn't say no to secret round either

my first one is similar with ORES, feeding frenzy, smallbore and hh; but I want a diff role. I managed to score a second which I've been chipping away at. I got my almost perfect role a few times, but I'm not willing to compromise.

I mainly want braced frame, to max the stability for the loss of another burst. Obviously 3rd eye and hh would be ideal but in all honesty I wouldn't say no to secret round either

I've found with my limited play testing of 1 day that the weakness of the gun is the reload, so a reload speed perk would be preferable to 3rd eye maybe? I guess its preference. I have liked 3rd eye on the 3little Words I used to use. Maybe Hunter with Knucklehead could be used for a bit of both worlds.

I actually liked smallbore because it gives you a slight bit of range as well. I might even do something similar to you, stick with what I have and see if I can nab a second one to experiment with. It really is a great gun, I feel im punished a bit with the PvP atm being so quick with Thorn/Last word saturation.

I'm hoping with the weapon balance that the game slows down a bit and I can really shine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've found with my limited play testing of 1 day that the weakness of the gun is the reload, so a reload speed perk would be preferable to 3rd eye maybe? I guess its preference. I have liked 3rd eye on the 3little Words I used to use. Maybe Hunter with Knucklehead could be used for a bit of both worlds.

I actually liked smallbore because it gives you a slight bit of range as well. I might even do something similar to you, stick with what I have and see if I can nab a second one to experiment with. It really is a great gun, I feel im punished a bit with the PvP atm being so quick with Thorn/Last word saturation.

I'm hoping with the weapon balance that the game slows down a bit and I can really shine.
I have almost completely given up using exotic handcannons in the crucible and it feels great. I do still pull out TLW if I am running a sniper sometimes but that's about it.

For me the reload speed is not even slightly an issue. Reason being, it's such a relatively large clip that I have almost never run out of ammo in a firefight. I find that pretty much every time I can get somewhere safe for a reload and it doesn't effect me much. That's why I want braced frame, it doesn't hurt your range and I'm happy to lose even one more burst to mitigate against the stability nerf in 2.0.

We had a fireteam of six for Iron Banner last night. Coincidently, we were all titans. Four defenders, two strikers. Unlimited bubbles, unlimited fist of havoc, unlimited orbs of light. I'm trying to upload the video at the moment, but unfortunately it didn't record my voice. However, my reaction to continually Fist Of Havocing their spawn point was something like this:
23qTBsN.jpg

tumblr_inline_nbp4x7EXSf1s5jo86.gif

laugh.gif

4598855-44a1f2eb1bc7d123d7137e6a9e63619a.320x240x158.gif

1397150140463.gif

mueelquo5ozaoaiawssu.gif

I need to see this
Having trouble uploading at the moment - says to try again later. It was probably the most fun I've ever had playing crucible. We also absolutely flogged them on the score board because of it. The scores were pretty even until someone got their first bubble, then it was a flogging from there.

We had a fireteam of six for Iron Banner last night. Coincidently, we were all titans. Four defenders, two strikers. Unlimited bubbles, unlimited fist of havoc, unlimited orbs of light. I'm trying to upload the video at the moment, but unfortunately it didn't record my voice. However, my reaction to continually Fist Of Havocing their spawn point was something like this:

So keen to try this...

Weren't you there when we done it in the past Vools? We got Tup to about 50 kills one game when he was using Golden Gun.
Heard about it from Sledge last night, but that was the first I've heard of it.

So keen to try this...
If you're around tonight, I'm keen to give it another go.

Will be looking to join a team of bubble bros to help my Warlock finish Thorn and Invective bounties - loads of nova bombs!
Will be back for some destiny from next Monday.

it's pretty cheesy, IMO. On the verge of being broken. There's just very little counter to it, especially in objective games.

Good teams rekt us in the end and then we were all trapped on shitty Titans. Because that was when we ran into your mates who kept putting you on LFG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back