Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like they are doing away with the Elder Ciphers too:

What’s leaving Destiny when you download the 2.0 update:
  • The Elder Cipher will no longer drop upon completion of the Skolas Challenge Arena in the Prison of Elders. The Exotic items offered with the Elder Cipher will now have a chance to drop from the Prison of Elders Treasure Chest.

Crucible scrubs rejoice! Basically, looks like they'll literally be handing you Thorn and Invective assuming you have the bounty locked away on a character.
Good things come to scrubs that wait!

Now just to find the last chest and do skolas once.

Need to get 10,000 points in the Crucible to complete my Bad JuJu bounty after I visit Xur tonight - just in time for all the Year 1 exotic weapons to get nerfed. Lucky me. :drunk:

EDIT - just read the posts above me. I have Thorn and Bad JuJu bounties sitting in my bounty list. Hip hip hooray!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bungie have announced that the new Crucible modes (Mayhem and Rift) plus seven new Crucible maps will be available one week prior to TTK being released, free for ALL Destiny players.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/9/3/9257689/destiny-the-taken-king-crucible-maps-modes-free-week

Something else interesting from the article:

Crucible scrubs rejoice! Basically, looks like they'll literally be handing you Thorn and Invective assuming you have the bounty locked away on a character.

original

Is interesting as can buy it apparently (physical) at EB when they open Tuesday morning.
Yep, you'll be able to buy it, but it will be useless as **** on a bull until 6.30 our time. :D

So 7PM kick off on the Tuesday night for us
This is awesome!!!! No waiting until 3 bloody AM to play like we did with House of Wolves! Let's party like it's Destiny September 2014!

Just bought a PS4 last night along with Destiny (Yes I know a new one comes out in a few weeks). I was told that I would be a few expansion packs behind everyone else. Will I still be able to find multiplayer game without too much difficulty?

Just bought a PS4 last night along with Destiny (Yes I know a new one comes out in a few weeks). I was told that I would be a few expansion packs behind everyone else. Will I still be able to find multiplayer game without too much difficulty?

Like you, I've not bothered with the two expansion packs (I'll probably buy them this weekend). I haven't had any problems. My PSN is McCoyPauley78.

You will have zero problems finding a multiplayer game

Essendon supporters seem to make for kick ass guardians too so you should be right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back