Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* lol!!! Atheon no like sleeper simulant!!

10 seconds flat

I think there is another vid showing war priest down in 2 cycles. Its more a heavy sniper rifle than fusion

Lol

Kinda wish I made the effort to get it now.
oh yeah? Why, do you like solo'ing level 3 Court of Oryx?

lol can't wait to grab this beast tonight. It's not Ghorn, but by christ in the right situation it's madness, used as a kind of heavy sniper sub

oh yeah? Why, do you like solo'ing level 3 Court of Oryx?

lol can't wait to grab this beast tonight. It's not Ghorn, but by christ in the right situation it's madness, used as a kind of heavy sniper sub

Damn it Bungie, here I was thinking I could try the Battlefront beta or start Uncharted tonight...

giphy.gif

ATTENTION SHOTGUN ENTHUSIASTS. Bungie are removing Shot Package from all shotguns with the next update.

Great news.
They have really doubled their efforts on quick patches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LukasTheGreat, Seanybruz and 5,525,000 others dislike this. :thumbsdown:
I don't particularly mind because it was already nerfed almost as bad as final round, didn't seem to appear on new shotguns & I haven't used my old felwinters/matador since the I got a new party crasher albeit with average rolls but it's got rifled barrel & AB so it does the trick.

ATTENTION SHOTGUN ENTHUSIASTS. Bungie are removing Shot Package from all shotguns with the next update.

But ofcourse they keep the shitty Hidden Hand perk which is turning scrubs into world class snipers. Oh well, people will soon realise they aren't dying from shot package they are dying because they are blindly going around a corner and copping a shotgun shot from point blank range. But hey, it's alwsys easier to blame game mechanics than to blame your own short comings.

But ofcourse they keep the shitty Hidden Hand perk which is turning scrubs into world class snipers. Oh well, people will soon realise they aren't dying from shot package they are dying because they are blindly going around a corner and copping a shotgun shot from point blank range. But hey, it's alwsys easier to blame game mechanics than to blame your own short comings.
Hidden Hand doesn't do that much, whereas shot package makes shotties have a lot more than point blank range

As someone who has made the switch from shotgun to sniper mostly since the patch and TTK. I don't think Shot Package was that bad, when I've used shotguns I've still noticed that people have no idea how to challenge them. Of course you'll lose one on one if you charge them with your primary or trade if you charge them with your own shotgun. If you keep your encounters at medium range like you should be if you're engaging someone with a shotgun you'll win pretty much every time.

But so many people see someone with a shotgun and decide to charge them who are then no doubt complaining about the bullshit range/too OP.

Hidden Hand does a lot. It won't turn a complete scrub into a world class sniper as suggested but it is still the number one perk to have on a sniper, much like Shot Package was on shotguns.
not saying it does nothing for sure, and it's good to have, but if you know who Pwadigy is, he's downgraded his assessment of Hidden Hand from a Tier one perk to a Tier 2 perk in TTK, with the range changes and what that means for accuracy and target acquisition.

It's still a good perk of course, but in my humble opinion it's not as "broken" as shot package. Others may disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back