Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah strongly fighting the urge to just buy Fallout 4 this afternoon.

Forever 297

one-of-us.gif

Well with postie sans Fallout 4, put in a productive couple of hours heroic striking with a couple exotic engrams drops, few purples and heaps of good blues to jump from 274 to 284.

Hopefully do first TKK nightfall in a couple of weeks in b/w Fallout.

Cheers to Dixie for a couple of good strike runs before calling it a night.

Anyone round or keen to pull me through a NF?
I seen you were on earlier & doing a strike so I started to solo one hoping you (or anyone else online would join me) but basically as soon as I landed some random just starting the Nightfall aswell invited me & some other random to join him & I reckon we knocked it out in like 20 minutes.
It's not a very long or difficult one this week so I'll be happy to run you through it Thursday or Friday night if you're on & haven't done it yet mate.

Really got into this game the last few weeks. Up to the last main quest (i havent got the expansion packs) but now with fallout here might struggle to get back to it. Really fun if you can find mates to play with

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I seen you were on earlier & doing a strike so I started to solo one hoping you (or anyone else online would join me) but basically as soon as I landed some random just starting the Nightfall aswell invited me & some other random to join him & I reckon we knocked it out in like 20 minutes.
It's not a very long or difficult one this week so I'll be happy to run you through it Thursday or Friday night if you're on & haven't done it yet mate.

Cut for time this week mate but ill try and pop online and shoot a request if you're on as well. :thumbsu:

Really got into this game the last few weeks. Up to the last main quest (i havent got the expansion packs) but now with fallout here might struggle to get back to it. Really fun if you can find mates to play with

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Ps4 or xB1? If the former I can add you as a friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I take you up on that?

Next week's Iron Banner will feature Clash rather than Control, along with some other overdue changes:

• Iron Banner reputation from winning matches increased by 20%
  • Activity completion rewards increased at all ranks, with even more significant increases at Rank 2 and above
  • Packages from Lord Saladin upon reaching Rank 3 and Rank 5
  • Iron Banner Artifacts can be obtained from the Rank 3 package
  • Iron Banner Ghost Shells can be obtained from the Rank 5 package or activity completion rewards

Post from bungie about the November update. None of it will be enough to draw back players who have jumped over to Fallout 4. The lack of people playing last night was really noticeable.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13977

This week at Bungie we’re prepping the November Update, set to arrive next week.

We’ve already alluded to the fact that this update will include some welcome additions to the Gunsmith, with Banshee-44 selling Weapon Parts in exchange for Glimmer. We also already promised someimprovements to the quality of your Crucible lifestyle. The November Update will also contain good news for Hunters who draw from the Void with a fix that re-enables the Quiver perk. Nightstalkers will now be able to shoot three Shadowshots again, without the added “bonus” that previously took the rest of us to infinity and beyond.

Something we haven’t yet mentioned is that Shaxx is going to have a few new items for sale, as well. After next week’s update, once you’ve completed the “Blademaster” Quest to obtain your Exotic sword, you’ll be able to purchase all three Legendary swords directly from Lord Shaxx.
After this update is deployed, some of the more tech savvy among you will be able to dig up some details for a new initiative we have planned to arrive just in time for the holiday season. We’re planning something new to recognize and reward the Sherpas among you. We are calling it Refer-a-Friend.

Maybe you have a friend who will be getting Destiny as a gift this season. Perhaps their gift-giver will even be picking it up for them at a holiday sale coming to a store near you. If you intend to show them the way to the mountaintop, we’ll have new rewards aimed at recognizing your service to the Kinderguardian.

My son has become a bit of a Destiny addict and is pestering me to get the Taken King for him. Is there anyway of getting this other than buying the Legendary Edition with all the other Expansion Packs?
Don't do it. Take it from someone who has a son that plays as well.... the pestering to get him into a Raid drives you mad!

Can I take you up on that?
Well I do have Fallout now so it's a tough call yo turn back to Destiny lol.
Haha nah mate that'll be cool, it's not the longest NF anyway so will run through with you tonight if you like & Ryz if he's around & still keen. I'll be on from probably 6:30ish Adelaide time so if you see me online just shoot me an invite mate

My son has become a bit of a Destiny addict and is pestering me to get the Taken King for him. Is there anyway of getting this other than buying the Legendary Edition with all the other Expansion Packs?

Grab TTK disc version and trade in your old game to offset some of the costs is a possible solution.

He needs needs all of the expansion packs in order to play TTK, so if you haven't got the first two I'd just get the retail version that comes with everything.

Grab TTK disc version and trade in your old game to offset some of the costs is a possible solution.

He needs needs all of the expansion packs in order to play TTK, so if you haven't got the first two I'd just get the retail version that comes with everything.

Yeah, grabbed the pack today from target for $78. Was thinking the same thing, will either trade it in or sell the original on gumtree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back