Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Assuming everyone's long burnt out from PvE and the game in general and it's mostly PvP or nothing for people around here?

Lfg used to be great but the releases over the past few months have made it more barren than the wastelands of Fallout.
Disc hasn't touched the console since late October I reckon.

I do miss you guys ❤

Once you get past 280-300 can't see the point of Nightfalls, you either need to grind Iron Banner when it's other than that you're bound to raid which at the moment is a prick matchmaking wise.

Mar 25, 2009
The Tower
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeah raid is a bit hit and miss on the forums. Most hard raid posts go along the lines of "must be 315+ and have SS and TOM. Must have hard raid emblem" etc

Had a go yesterday and got to golgaroth. A few of the randoms wanted to do the challenge. So we tried, then another random didn't like the strategy so then they had a little bitch to eachother. One bloke leaves and that's how that ended. I was just keen to breeze through the raid and not worry about the challenge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably pointless asking this, but i have a day without the ball and chain and the children on Friday during the day. Anyone want to take me through the raid on Friday will have my undying gratitude.

bulletride

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon

Would be happy to take you through at some point mate, although our group tends to run our raids at night. Honestly with the small pool of guys from here still playing, you might be better off LFGing or setting up your own group, especially if you're set on doing it during the day. I've never used it but heard good things about www.the100.io as you can set up a group ahead of time and establish your lack of experience from the outset.

Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
Barely anyone raids anymore is the truth of it all.

If people are raiding they're only doing Challenge Mode which is one boss per week in a set way so they can get themselves some 320 loot.

Mainly because the rewards from the raid just aren't worth the time of going through them. Just like nightfalls and pretty much all PvE at this point.

bulletride

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Barely anyone raids anymore is the truth of it all.

If people are raiding they're only doing Challenge Mode which is one boss per week in a set way so they can get themselves some 320 loot.

Mainly because the rewards from the raid just aren't worth the time of going through them. Just like nightfalls and pretty much all PvE at this point.

Yep pretty much sums it up.

Honestly Dixie I highly recommend you try and find a group of other inexperienced players and go in relatively blind, you'll have a MUCH more rewarding experience than being carried along a challenge mode run.

Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
Yep pretty much sums it up.

Honestly Dixie I highly recommend you try and find a group of other inexperienced players and go in relatively blind, you'll have a MUCH more rewarding experience than being carried along a challenge mode run.

From what I see most people only do hard mode challenge on LFG sites anyway which he won't even be able to participate in until he completes the raid on normal anyway. There would be plenty of people that still run regular normal modes it will just be a matter of finding them.

It's basically the crap raid loot which lost my interest in the game. It really is not worth the time.

Nothing more unsatisfying than getting that one piece of loot you needed and it is 311 light.

RNG on RNG made for a thoroughly disappointing experience. In VOG or Crota when you got the boots/helmet/etc that you needed it was going to get you to max level. With that and exotic engrams a lot of the excitement of 'drops' has left the game in year 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back