Multiplat Diablo 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Downloading update now. Only issue is my account is stuffed because I formatted my phone and forgot about my authenticator on there :( Blizzard want me to send them a copy of my drivers licence to remove the authenticator from my account. First world problems :(

I quit this game about a month ago after playing for 1000+ hours.

Not worth my time anymore.
You seem to be the only one that played for that long and you're not going to continue when the biggest patch and expansion hits. Odd :p

Don't like where their going with the expansion.

Plus I'm not forking out more money for this game.
Fair enough.

I'm enjoying it much more with the update also. Have also found a few legendary items but more importantly they are actually relevant to my character (as is pretty much everything else I've picked up). Been playing for two hours (got my Wizard from 58 to 60) and have almost completely replaced my old gear with much improved yellows and a legendary. Gear is so much better in general.

I suspect I'll be alone here but I will miss the auction house (not the RMAH but the gold one). Never really enjoyed using trade channels in these games so auction houses are handy for me to easily sell something thats quality but I can't use. Also always enjoyed browsing it trying to find a bargain.

Anyway, looking forward to the expansion. Will get it day one.

The new builds are fun, I'm running my WD with a Fetish Bats Dogs Zombie build. :drunk:

Hit 200 Paragon today but it's like pulling teeth playing, I'll log on for 5 mins and turn it off. I'll get RoS but if it isn't a huge improvement I'm done with it. I beta tested their s**t for too long.

The new builds are fun, I'm running my WD with a Fetish Bats Dogs Zombie build. :drunk:

Hit 200 Paragon today but it's like pulling teeth playing, I'll log on for 5 mins and turn it off. I'll get RoS but if it isn't a huge improvement I'm done with it. I beta tested their s**t for too long.
s**t I'd be done with it too if I was at 200 paragon level. I'm at 8 paragon level with two 60's.

I have exactly the same witch doctor build as you. I always gravitate towards classes that can have minions in these games. Makes me feel less lonely :oops:

Would anyone be aware if the Reaper of Souls expansion will bring something similar to runewords? If not, I'll probably not waste my time with it.

What is this new Paragon system people are talking about, what does it do?

Picked this up a while ago, started a bunch of new characters, and only recently restarted with a Barbarian but witha view to make a character of each class again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is this new Paragon system people are talking about, what does it do?

Picked this up a while ago, started a bunch of new characters, and only recently restarted with a Barbarian but witha view to make a character of each class again.
Before Paragon 2.0 it boosted gold and magic find with each level (after you reach the cap of 60). But now it gives you the choice of a stat to boost in Offense, Defense, Core or Utility.

Paragon-points.jpg

Before Paragon 2.0 it boosted gold and magic find with each level (after you reach the cap of 60). But now it gives you the choice of a stat to boost in Offense, Defense, Core or Utility.

Paragon-points.jpg

Is that on the console versions too, or is it strictly a PC thing? I have been playing for a bit, not too far in, but I haven't seen this screen yet. And I'm pretty sure I downloaded the latest PS3 patch.

If there's anyone out there still playing, we got Aussie servers this week. Pings are sitting at about 20-80. RoS will be live at 3pm next Tues our time.

We did? I noticed my latency had improved a lot but didnt think they'd be putting those up for another few weeks.

I started playing again a few days ago and Im enjoying this new patch. Just starting Torment 1 on my Wizard while waiting for RoS to come out. I never managed to get my DPS to high, only at 47k compared to what seems to be 200k+ for everyone on youtube...But Im enjoying my current spec, Arcane Barrage+Cascade as my main spell and Frozen Orb as my nuke. I have enough crit/APOnCrit to sustain Barrage for now, but Im going to try a Fire spec tonight thats meant to be insane.

Ive found a few Oranges as well so far. 2 Rings, a wicked neck, 2 belts and a staff thats sort of ok, but requires the use of Energy Twister which isnt my favourite spell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back