Multiplat Diablo 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally got to play it last night with Igloo and my brother icefreak

It looks great on PS4 and very fast load times when going to different areas.
Started straight up on the third highest difficulty. Brother is like level 50ish and is a witchdoctor so he has all these companions. Just bringing in the exp.

Got to level 18 I think in about 90 mins.

They just did a hot fix that massively raises the chance to get cache legs. It is 100% on T6. I just farmed 2 new RORGs. Unfortunately neither is better than my current one. Still, I expect I can get a better one before too long.

god its hard to play when internet isn't being reliable. complete 3-4 bounties internet drops, lose progress. rinse and repeat >.<

god its hard to play when internet isn't being reliable. complete 3-4 bounties internet drops, lose progress. rinse and repeat >.<

I wish it would save your session for 15 minutes or something when playing solo. Losing bounty progress was one thing but to drop out during a rift just meant fragments down the drain with nothing to show.

I wish it would save your session for 15 minutes or something when playing solo. Losing bounty progress was one thing but to drop out during a rift just meant fragments down the drain with nothing to show.
yeah its pretty annoying, went on tech support forum and it seems like a fair few are having this problem. its happening to me heaps now every time I start a game I can play for 15 mins or so then it just disconnects.

As much as I am enjoying this game, there seems to be no reason to keep playing other than get better gear. At least in the previous games I could just sell my gear away or go into a room and PvP with people (I'm not a fan of the PvP in this game, world PvP is where it's at!).

This game is a serious time killer. Maybe it's just me but it's abit too easy on console (XB1).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished my first play through in one sitting, enjoyed what I can remember was blacking out towards the end there.

What difficulty did you start on? I think Expert is the only way to go to begin with, Hard is kinda easy too.

For the people that have finished the story, what did you do after Act 5: did you jump straight into Adventure Mode, or start the campaign again? Is Adventure Mode the way to go? Is there any benefits to Adventure Mode?

Anybody wanna do some Co-op, hit me up/add me, I've nearly finished Act 5 so after that I'm intending on doing a bunch of co-op.

What difficulty did you start on? I think Expert is the only way to go to begin with, Hard is kinda easy too.

For the people that have finished the story, what did you do after Act 5: did you jump straight into Adventure Mode, or start the campaign again? Is Adventure Mode the way to go? Is there any benefits to Adventure Mode?

Anybody wanna do some Co-op, hit me up/add me, I've nearly finished Act 5 so after that I'm intending on doing a bunch of co-op.

Go straight into adventure mode and grind out those bounties. You can do rifts too but imo better off saving the shards until level 70 then drop them on some gear.

Everyone can play how they want, but the gear from normal to master is the same, it's not until torment do better legendaries start to drop. So it's best to play the highest difficulty you can grind through with the least amount of sweat.

Go straight into adventure mode and grind out those bounties. You can do rifts too but imo better off saving the shards until level 70 then drop them on some gear.

Everyone can play how they want, but the gear from normal to master is the same, it's not until torment do better legendaries start to drop. So it's best to play the highest difficulty you can grind through with the least amount of sweat.

Can you go straight to Torment 1 after finishing the game in Expert?

Hardest mode I could, still fair too easy.

So if no-one is carrying me you have to do Master difficulty first?
My understanding is that you can only go up/down one level of difficulty at a time so start in normal play a bit in hard then go expert, master etc

I'm finding expert is fine when by myself - still have to watch out or get stomped on some of the bosses if you don't have your wits about but did a rift this morning with dwwaino and we killed it without any issues in no time flat.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

So if no-one is carrying me you have to do Master difficulty first?

Depends on your gear level. I melt through master on my barb on ps4 which has about 560k damage unbuffed and about 3.3mill toughness but torment gets a little hairy, I'm probably only one really good upgrade away from farming torment 1 more efficiently. I geared him from just clearing bounties and rifts on normal as quickly as I could. The more mobs you kill the more chances you have for stuff to drop. So the higher the difficulty and the longer it takes then the less stuff is dying and the less rolls you are getting. Diablo 3 is purely a loot pinata so it's just about finding the most efficient way to get loot.

My understanding is that you can only go up/down one level of difficulty at a time so start in normal play a bit in hard then go expert, master etc

I'm finding expert is fine when by myself - still have to watch out or get stomped on some of the bosses if you don't have your wits about but did a rift this morning with dwwaino and we killed it without any issues in no time flat.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Before you hit 'continue' and jump into a game you can go to game settings, tap across the difficulty and set it to anything. You're right that after you have started a game though you can only bump the difficulty up or down by one level at a time, so for anything else has to be done from the main menu. Reckon we'll have to hit up torment 1 next time, should be easier with more than one of us :D

I jumped straight into Adventure Mode because I don't like the campaign.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back