Multiplat Diablo 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice one on the ancient.

I got a 5th different set item last night :( I think once I get a second item from a set I'll probably get the rest pretty quick (I hope) but god damn it's annoying.

My Barb even without a proper set can smash through T3 solo, T4 is a challenge but doable. It's nice, I think today I need to do some gob farming and get myself a gob rift then I don't have to worry about gold, currently only about 5mil but I want better gems and need a s**t ton more gold.

Its providing a pretty good time sink for me for now. Love the new goblins to, makes it far more fun finding one. Seen Gem ones, pattern ones and just killed a gold filled one. Fun loot pinnatas! I am getting annoyed at all these awesome Crossbows dropping now before Im level 70...

So after some grinding in higher levels I've gotten a few more pieces. Got two of the IK set and 3 of the WW set (makes 4 with rrog) and even without the full power of the tornadoes (they'll unlock if I get 2 more pieces) this build is OP.

With call of the ancients lasting until they die and producing fury for me it's always maxed meaning I can just WW my way around the map and rend to add the extra damage.

Can comfortably do T6 now without really having optimized the gear.

So anyone found one of these Nagelrings? Im level 28ish and these 4 monsters it spawn explode for 50k+. My fight against bosses consists of wait 44 seconds, run in and let them all oneshot it.

Yeah I am a latecomer to diablo 3 (internet issues - long story) so started up season 3. first legendary I get is nagel ring (at about barb level 10); was playing on hard and those critters oneshotted everything. Even on torment 1 they do significant damage to end of act bosses (50% butcher life bar). Wondering at what point would I need to change to a better ring (for the life/ strength)

Yeah I am a latecomer to diablo 3 (internet issues - long story) so started up season 3. first legendary I get is nagel ring (at about barb level 10); was playing on hard and those critters oneshotted everything. Even on torment 1 they do significant damage to end of act bosses (50% butcher life bar). Wondering at what point would I need to change to a better ring (for the life/ strength)

You'll want to have some Crit Chance and Crit Damage plus main stat eventually, especially if you want to move up to T3+, but if it's working for you now then keep it going.

Oh, really n00b question - is it better (for English speaking only Australians) to be playing on US or Asia server if I want to try public games?

Basically for us aussies it's better to play on the US servers because the game then automatically detects where you're from puts you into the Oceana server. (Which is nice as for a long time we aussies had to deal with lag as the servers were all US based)

Last edited:
You'll want to have some Crit Chance and Crit Damage plus main stat eventually, especially if you want to move up to T3+, but if it's working for you now then keep it going.

Basically for us aussies it's better to play on the US servers because the game then automatically detects where you're from puts you into the Oceana server. (Which is nice as for a long time we aussies had to deal with lag as the servers were all US based)
Ok so I might start up a new season character on us server then, hopefully end up joining some of you guys when the character is a bit better. Is it worth starting new game on expert or is speed progression from hard only faster and more worthwhile?

Ok so I might start up a new season character on us server then, hopefully end up joining some of you guys when the character is a bit better. Is it worth starting new game on expert or is speed progression from hard only faster and more worthwhile?

I can powerlevel you to 70 if you like. Otherwise just do as hard a difficulty as you can manage without making it so hard that it takes forever to clear anything. I managed Master all the way up until 70.

I can powerlevel you to 70 if you like. Otherwise just do as hard a difficulty as you can manage without making it so hard that it takes forever to clear anything. I managed Master all the way up until 70.
Can't do master on us server as haven't finished a game on us server (think master only unlocks once finishing last act), and will need to get around to buying the expansion to get lvl 70. Is the $65 version any better than the $45 version from the website?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ended up staying on Asia server - can't let go of my season barb with paragon 220, using 3 parts of IK, 4 raekors 2 aughild gift and a rrog easily smashing T6 apart from end bosses (malthiael gives me trouble but no problem with the über bosses from infernal machine) next to try and push a bit in grift (only at level 28). Want the season to end so I can start another class.

Started playing a bit again, need new gear after the last patch, haven't played at all since then. Luckily I had most of the updated gear in my stash but I need a new weapon.

If anyone wants to run grifts of just farm add me. Echoes#1970. I'm on PC.

Plvl 615 wiz.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19802338/patch-230-ptr-preview-6-23-2015#kanai

The changes coming for D3 are about to make this a whole new game. After it's tested in PTR first obviously, I guess they will aim for it to be released for the main game at the start of Season 4.

I don't think there are many left that play but I still enjoy the occasional dip.
There's some fantastic stuff being previewed. I've had breaks here and there but I do still play. I'm hooked

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19802338/patch-230-ptr-preview-6-23-2015#kanai

The changes coming for D3 are about to make this a whole new game. After it's tested in PTR first obviously, I guess they will aim for it to be released for the main game at the start of Season 4.

I don't think there are many left that play but I still enjoy the occasional dip.
Havent played since I got this current season to Grift 45 odd solo. Changes look interesting but. Torment x should be good multishot spam fodder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back