Multiplat Diablo 3

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
Good luck getting on the PTR. Wait times are insane
9 hours last night hahah. This happened last PTR, sadly a lot of people on there are there for the sake of it not testing anything and others use a mouse clicker to not get disconnected. Once the 2000% buff has stopped numbers will drop off.

Compared to what the game was its a lot better. I just wish there was trading. I enjoyed it in D2. Also, It's so dependant on your weapon if you want to push high grifts that without one of the weapons your gimped.

Its actually why ive enjoyed the console version so much.

Couch co op, trading and all the changes made to the game make it feel like the game it should have been at launch

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Its actually why ive enjoyed the console version so much.

Couch co op, trading and all the changes made to the game make it feel like the game it should have been at launch
No more trading on PC is one thing that's pissed me off. I enjoyed the trading game.

Mingo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2006
Western
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Was I the only one that actually liked the auction house as well? Ever since that was taken down I started to lose interest. I actually enjoyed browising it for some new stuff and making money selling good stuff I found that I couldn't use.

The real money auction house however was a load of crap.

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Was I the only one that actually liked the auction house as well? Ever since that was taken down I started to lose interest. I actually enjoyed browising it for some new stuff and making money selling good stuff I found that I couldn't use.

It defeated the purpose of the game but I liked it. I made nearly $5k on it.

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings

I ended up making back the money the game cost me because of one item, Skull Grasp (ring). So I like it for that but I can see why they removed it as it was having a overall negative effect on the game. I mean it's still at it's basic a loot game and finding that loot is the exciting part, looking through an auction house and buying it isn't, in my opinion.

Not sure whether or not to make another DH since they are my favourites for gameplay style of d3.

I think I'll make another Barb to begin with for season 4 but will probably end up dabbling with others as I do most seasons. Hardest part is the end of the season and sorting out gear/characters.

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
Farm your mats for the cube!! Make the Sage's Journey set, 3 piece bonus is and extra Death's Breath drop, which you'll need for the cube.

Without looking I think I'm in the thousands for deaths breath and tens of thousands for veiled crystal. That might do me for a bit lol

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Wot.

You made $5k real dollars off it? I played if for 2 months, sold all my crap for $50 and left.

How long did it take you to make $5k!?
I flipped yellow gear, mostly rings and amulets. There's a trading site so I did sell a lot of tsuff there aswell

Back