Did Bombers pay off key witnesses?

Remove this Banner Ad

scalesofjustice

All Australian
Mar 6, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE Essendon coterie member has emerged as the fixer who brokered a peace deal between the Bombers and a key ASADA witness.

Property developer Mario Salvo, a long-time friend of witness Shane Charter, arranged crucial talks between the biochemist and senior club figures as the AFL tribunal hearing approached.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/me...mbers-peace-deal/story-fni0fiyv-1227292301387

Last edited:
A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE Essendon coterie member has emerged as the fixer who brokered a peace deal between the Bombers and a key ASADA witness.

Property developer Mario Salvo, a long-time friend of witness Shane Charter, arranged crucial talks between the biochemist and senior club figures as the AFL tribunal hearing approached.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/me...mbers-peace-deal/story-fni0fiyv-1227292301387

Did anybody really believe Shane Charters bullshit excuse for not appearing?

Without Charter, the tribunal can say there is no link. An amazing story. Can Essendon be sanctioned for this?

“The NRL is looking for a heavy hitting campaign and I have mentioned your worth. Further discussions most likely.”
Asked for the link where ASADA offer him a job? So in the text you pasted, does it say that ASADA offered him a job?

If anything, it says that NRL was looking for a job, ASADA gave the NRL his name, and the NRL take it from there

Never knew that ASADA can offer jobs for other organisations.

But hey, we all learn something new every day... Pitty I haven't learnt anything new today yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ASADA offer to Charters for a job is a documented email, the other conspiracy is just a conspiracy documented by a gossip columnist.

Ultimately it was Shane who decided not to testify. Asada still used his (their) statement. Their case barely got off the ground and you're looking for a conspiracy.

Asked for the link where ASADA offer him a job? So in the text you pasted, does it say that ASADA offered him a job?

If anything, it says that NRL was looking for a job, ASADA gave the NRL his name, and the NRL take it from there

Never knew that ASADA can offer jobs for other organisations.

But hey, we all learn something new every day... Pitty I haven't learnt anything new today yet

just a guess, but i reckon you have a few days like that.

If I hear there’s misinformation and I can put the parties together and by talking the truth comes out, you feel good,” Salvo said.

Another of the bombers who simply wants the truth to come outs. A property developer who is mates with Chater, he could be the next Governor General.

charters has also stated that he had recieved threats , been assaulted etc .
at the very least it would appear somewhat suspicious !

lol

Eat a bag of 'em everyone

This new development :rolleyes: is precisely the next installment of what has happened from the very begginning, rumour, innuendo, gossip all based on ...we think we know, we think we know, we are pretty sure something happened etc etc etc.

yet, what we do actually know is that ASADA offered what amounts to a bribe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back