Conspiracy Theory Did Paul Walker fake his own death?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't the picture of body floating around actually fake.

Not saying he isn't dead, just wondering if it's the same one...

Nah, I've seen another picture of his body and he's definitely gone. Especially of the photo with him melted into the car. It's like the autopsy picture of Tupac, he's gone sadly.

Why are you picking at something so completely stupid?

He is a highly recognisable guy, and the millions of people on his RIP pages on facebook for example attest to that. If you showed his photo to 1000 people aged say 14-49, i can guarantee the odds would overwhelmingly be in favour of knowing exactly who he is.

There seems to be at least one noob on every forum trying to say ''he was only a mediocre actor'' when he passed away.

Doesn't hurt to show a bit of class.

Nah, I've seen another picture of his body and he's definitely gone. Especially of the photo with him melted into the car. It's like the autopsy picture of Tupac, he's gone sadly.

Do you have a link to said picture? I've seen the 2Pac one which was pretty conclusive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well? :rolleyes:

Considering that the car was allegedly traveling at a high-rate of speed when it crashed, it can be ascertained that the car would have suffered the most damage to its front end which took the brunt of the impact, which it clearly does not. Rather, the vehicle is cut in half starting from behind the driver’s side. There is a huge round-like crater in the middle of the car which can only be explained by a high-impact missile strike

http://realitieswatch.com/10-reason...walker-was-assassinated/#sthash.W6bivfwD.dpuf

You know when there's fatalities, forensics come and reconstruct the cars final moments. They're pretty good at what they do, very detailed.

Has anyone seen this report? It will have photos of where they lost control what they hit, the skid marks, est speed , all that. That report will end this conspiracy theory. It would be good to have, so when ever you see discussion of this event, you can post it and shut everyone up.

You know when there's fatalities, forensics come and reconstruct the cars final moments. They're pretty good at what they do, very detailed.

Has anyone seen this report? It will have photos of where they lost control what they hit, the skid marks, est speed , all that. That report will end this conspiracy theory. It would be good to have, so when ever you see discussion of this event, you can post it and shut everyone up.
Wouldn't that forensic report list that the car had in fact been hit by a drone missile? If that was the case, wouldn't it be pretty big news? If not, it would be covered up super quickly never to see the light of day.

So why would a C-Grade (at best) actor fake his own death?? all he has to do is not start in any movies for a few years put on a few pounds and everyone would forget about him

So why would a C-Grade (at best) actor fake his own death?? all he has to do is not start in any movies for a few years put on a few pounds and everyone would forget about him

Until Tarantino calls him up for his new film...

I'm curious as to how famous someone has to be before they're exempt from death? Was Paul Walker really famous enough that he couldn't die?

The Furious series is one of the biggest movie franchises of all time, each of the ones Walker was in has returned over 200 million at the box office.

Any one claiming he was a lesser known celebrity or wasn't that famous doesn't know squat about movies. With Diesel he was the face of the franchise, he doesn't disappear that easily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back