Conspiracy Theory Did Paul Walker fake his own death?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Furious series is one of the biggest movie franchises of all time, each of the ones Walker was in has returned over 200 million at the box office.

Any one claiming he was a lesser known celebrity or wasn't that famous doesn't know squat about movies. With Diesel he was the face of the franchise, he doesn't disappear that easily.
He didn't disappear, he burnt in a terrible accident.

Meh. Celebrity only to bogan rev heads and Japanese boys. 9 out of 10 people wouldnt have known him if they passed him in the street.

Furious 7 has currently earned $1.5 billion and is the 5th highest grossing movie of all time. No doubt there would have been some sympathy sales in there given it was his last movie, but to say he is an unknown is a massive understatement.

Furious 7 has currently earned $1.5 billion and is the 5th highest grossing movie of all time. No doubt there would have been some sympathy sales in there given it was his last movie, but to say he is an unknown is a massive understatement.

I'd never heard of the bloke, and I'm kind of a big deal.

I'd say most of that is sympathy sales. If he didn't die it wouldn't hit a billion.

It's actually a disgrace that movie is on the all time grossing list and should have one of these * next to it.

I'd say most of that is sympathy sales. If he didn't die it wouldn't hit a billion.

It's actually a disgrace that movie is on the all time grossing list and should have one of these * next to it.

So at least half a billion in sympathy sales would still proves he quite a bit more than just a C grade actor then

So at least half a billion in sympathy sales would still proves he quite a bit more than just a C grade actor then

Moist girls spend cash.

I would like to know how many of the sales were in Asia. They're a b-grade group of films designed to appeal to one particular group of people. They have obviously done a great job of cashing in on it being in that particular part of the market, one of the great films (or series of) this does not make it.

I don't think there's any question which is the better film, for example, out of The Third Man, or Fast and Furious 47, yet which has earned more money?

$ at box office, and $ sales, = a bad measurement.

C grade actor at best, as I said, 9 out of 10 wouldn't have recognised him in the street, had they passed him.

Edit - I don't mean to disparage him after his death, may he RIP, a terrible ending to his life.

I would like to know how many of the sales were in Asia. They're a b-grade group of films designed to appeal to one particular group of people. They have obviously done a great job of cashing in on it being in that particular part of the market, one of the great films (or series of) this does not make it.

I don't think there's any question which is the better film, for example, out of The Third Man, or Fast and Furious 47, yet which has earned more money?

$ at box office, and $ sales, = a bad measurement.

C grade actor at best, as I said, 9 out of 10 wouldn't have recognised him in the street, had they passed him.

Edit - I don't mean to disparage him after his death, may he RIP, a terrible ending to his life.
TO be fair, it doesn't matter to the company if they make a s**t movie or a good movie. All they care about is the Benjamins.

Regardless though, the fact it made that much money means TONS of people saw the move which means TONS of people know who he is. Rightly or wrongly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have a link to said picture? I've seen the 2Pac one which was pretty conclusive.
The 2pac autopsy photo is anything but conclusive. Its badly photo shopped, have a close look at the right arm you can see how its been poorly chopped and imposed. And there is absolutely no reason they would hack him up like that either.

The 2pac autopsy photo is anything but conclusive. Its badly photo shopped, have a close look at the right arm you can see how its been poorly chopped and imposed. And there is absolutely no reason they would hack him up like that either.
Asked for a link... you inform him that it's just as is!

And you clearly have no idea on autopsies in the 80 - 90s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back