Did Richmond get the best midfield boost ever? (in last years draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

dipper86 said:
Yep so much quality that they are currently sitting on the bottomof the ladder. :rolleyes:
Get you hand off it! Hawthorn are still in line for a PP and only crap sides get them! The Hawks haven't had injuries like the Pies and Port still thrashed you with Mitchell,etc.
The Hawks have more older players than Carlton and only Dixon's, Everitt's and Crawfords efforts got them over the line last week, not the first, second and third year players! :rolleyes:
Just like Camporeale, Kouta and French, your veterans aren't replaceable and you're not going to be a power with such an even competition.

cypher said:
Get you hand off it! Hawthorn are still in line for a PP and only crap sides get them! The Hawks haven't had injuries like the Pies and Port still thrashed you with Mitchell,etc.
The Hawks have more older players than Carlton and only Dixon's, Everitt's and Crawfords efforts got them over the line last week, not the first, second and third year players! :rolleyes:
Just like Camporeale, Kouta and French, your veterans aren't replaceable and you're not going to be a power with such an even competition.

Yes we might have more older players but we have better young and mid aged players than your lot
And Hodge actually won us the match last week.
I never said that we wern't in trouble or not crap, but you still haven't answered my question, if Hawthorn's a rabble what is Carlton????

Richmond did get a really good midfield boost, but not as good as St Kildas,
Its too early to compare though, time will tell how good Richmonds youngsters will turn out.

dipper86 said:
Yes we might have more older players but we have better young and mid aged players than your lot
And Hodge actually won us the match last week.
I never said that we wern't in trouble or not crap, but you still haven't answered my question, if Hawthorn's a rabble what is Carlton????
Didn't you read "another rabble"? :rolleyes:
Better players (and we beat you this year) doesn't guarantee success but proper coaching, training, etc and a gameplan that doesn't resemble basketball! ;)

cypher said:
Didn't you read "another rabble"? :rolleyes:
Better players (and we beat you this year) doesn't guarantee success but proper coaching, training, etc and a gameplan that doesn't resemble basketball! ;)

"another rabble" could mean any team thats down the bottom, odds are most supporters dont ususally call their own sides rabbles,especially on here. I just want to hear you say the name of the club. go on say it dont be shy.

Proper coaching, and gameplan?? we played attacking football that game, so we beat you at your own gameplan.

I think the training has been going preety well, our youngsters have been performing preety well this year, cant say the same for the blues though. :)

dipper86 said:
Richmond did get a really good midfield boost, but not as good as St Kildas,
Its too early to compare though, time will tell how good Richmonds youngsters will turn out.

If its too early to tell how can you say its not as good, if not better than Saints :rolleyes:

MVFC__ said:
If its too early to tell how can you say its not as good, if not better than Saints :rolleyes:

the only reason i said the saints is because they are already proven, so by default they get the nod. but time will tell if Richmonds midfielders will reach St Kilda's level. You will get a definite answer once your players develop. :)

dipper86 said:
the only reason i said the saints is because they are already proven, so by default they get the nod. but time will tell if Richmonds midfielders will reach St Kilda's level. You will get a definite answer once your players develop. :)

Then dont say

but not as good as St Kildas

knobjockey.

dipper86 said:
"another rabble" could mean any team thats down the bottom, odds are most supporters dont ususally call their own sides rabbles,especially on here. I just want to hear you say the name of the club. go on say it dont be shy.

Proper coaching, and gameplan?? we played attacking football that game, so we beat you at your own gameplan.

I think the training has been going preety well, our youngsters have been performing preety well this year, cant say the same for the blues though. :)
Seriously are you Hawthorn's Bentleigh?
Simpson and Bentick have been nominated for the N.A.B rising star award and Russell, Blackwell and Hartlett will be more than decent players next year.And the Hawks would snap up Walker in a second despite your ignorance of his ability! And Lewis won't be any better than Russell because he's playing senior footy in his first year! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MVFC__ said:
Then dont say

knobjockey.

THEN WHY START STUPID THREADS IDIOT. You can only answer what you put up, Richmonds arn't as good its plain and simple St Kildas are already proven, but it is hard to answer because you haven't even given your guys development before putting up this stupid thread. So you can only answer for what is happening right now.

You are the worst poster i have ever seen Bentleigh.

cypher said:
Seriously are you Hawthorn's Bentleigh?
Simpson and Bentick have been nominated for the N.A.B rising star award and Russell, Blackwell and Hartlett will be more than decent players next year.And the Hawks would snap up Walker in a second despite your ignorance of his ability! And Lewis won't be any better than Russell because he's playing senior footy in his first year! ;)

well done in the past 2 weeks. We have had a nomination in all parts of the season, they all started very well and have adjusted to the AFL very quickley compared to your mob of youngsters, How's walker coming along again, if he is getting trained well and the coaching is better down at Carlton he should be able to get a kick should'nt he.

dipper86 said:
THEN WHY START STUPID THREADS IDIOT. You can only answer what you put up, Richmonds arn't as good its plain and simple St Kildas are already proven, but it is hard to answer because you haven't even given your guys development before putting up this stupid thread. So you can only answer for what is happening right now.

You are the worst poster i have ever seen Bentleigh.

I didnt start the thread moron.

dipper86 said:
well done in the past 2 weeks, We have had nomination in all parts of the season, they all started very well and have adjusted to the AFL very quickley compared to your mob of youngsters, How's walker coming along again, if he is getting trained well and the coaching is better he should be able to get a kick should'nt he.
I rest my case! :rolleyes: Hawthorn's Bentleigh and you're now on my ignore list! :p

dipper86 said:
It sounds like a thread you'd start dipsh*t, so your alias names are now MVFC, richcogs and Bentleigh.
The reason I started this thread was for someone to tell me who's done the best in one draft. The only reason I talked about Richmond getting the best boost and all, is so that people would reply and I'd get my answer. And please I'm definently not bloody Bentliegh/MVFC.

Thanks

richcogs said:
The reason I started this thread was for someone to tell me who's done the best in one draft. The only reason I talked about Richmond getting the best boost and all, is so that people would reply and I'd get my answer. And please I'm definently not bloody Bentliegh/MVFC.

Thanks

You are me, I am you.

Accpet it.

bogan4life said:
Gilbee Gia Rob Murphy and Hahn in the same draft.
Id agree with that, super draft for the doggies that one :cool:

way to early to be making outlandish statement/threads like this richcogs... only one of the 4 has established himself in senior football..

oh and dipper86>>>MVFC

bent-lee u are a disgrace and an embarrassment to richmond supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back