Diet and nutrition

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-01-17/call-for-tax-on-sugary-soft-drinks/4468924

I'm all for fat pricks to pay their future public health care off their own bat through taxation but the problem is if we let the cancer council and heart foundation set the agenda on what's healthy, a bacon, steak and butter tax will be just around the corner. Go **** yourselves.
Cant we use a system that weighs nutritional content vs fat? At some stage we have to take the burden ff the health care system.

There should be no Public Health system then people will/may/should make better choices to avoid the costs of private hospitals if they can't afford it.
Taxpayers money should fix roads etc, not pay for to aid people's bad choices & I'll education of dietary food consumption.
Obesity is a choice not a disease.

There should be no Public Health system then people will/may/should make better choices to avoid the costs of private hospitals if they can't afford it.
Taxpayers money should fix roads etc, not pay for to aid people's bad choices & I'll education of dietary food consumption.
You mean just for obesity lung cancer etc right. You re not talking about cancer and other stuff surely.

Amen to this.

Now convinced a troll - no public health?

Disagree.

Obesity is due to hormone imbalances and lack of education on how to fix it.

which tea is best tea? how much tea is too much tea?

I love the sugarless lemon flavoured tea, although probably drink too much of it TBH.

Obesity is due to hormone imbalances and lack of education on how to fix it.
So people eating fast food think it's healthy, and if only someone would point out it isn't then the obesity epidemic would be solved?

Can't possibly agree - plenty of people understand that eating poorly and not exercising is actually a poor health choice.

A litre of coke is already more than a litre of petrol and you don't have to dig it out of the ground and refine it then tanker it halfway around the globe.

This is just punishing poor people for being poor. In Australia we don't do that s**t.
Where have you been lately? That's exactly what this country does at the minute. :$

Country is stuffed atm.
ozyww_Txf9.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah and because we've sat by with this mentality for too long the country has gone to s**t.

Since this is the diet and nutrition thread... I'm so sick of food labeling getting so lazy these days. There's no such thing as "vegetable oil" it has to be from a SPECIFIC ******* VEGETABLE. Stupid corrupt country going down the shitter.

ah nice. was thinking of putting lemon or lime in my green tea. was wondering if white tea is significantly healthier though.
I'll drink green tea with a touch of honey in it at times.
Jasmine tea is a nice change, don't need to add anything to it

So people eating fast food think it's healthy, and if only someone would point out it isn't then the obesity epidemic would be solved?

Can't possibly agree - plenty of people understand that eating poorly and not exercising is actually a poor health choice.

To a certain degree but unfortunately hormone problems will lead people to crave crappy starchy stodge. If people knew how to solve their hormone issues they'd be less inclined to eat crap.

Lack of education on how to maintain healthy hormones is a massive factor in obesity.

To a certain degree but unfortunately hormone problems will lead people to crave crappy starchy stodge. If people knew how to solve their hormone issues they'd be less inclined to eat crap.

Lack of education on how to maintain healthy hormones is a massive factor in obesity.
Many, many people do things that they already know are unhealthy - I'm not sure adding a few more things to the list of things they should do (but wont) is going to change much.

If you post something on here for example, most (not all) will read and consider because we have an intention of learning, taking care of ourselves, etc.
Tell the general public and SHUT UP PATRICK FROM OFFSPRING'S DEAD OMG!!!!

More than 2 weeks preservative and additive free, except for safe ones. No signs of any benefit whatsoever. Done this with juicing and lean meats subway the only thing i havent made.
No observable energy increases.
no behavior change. Still moody as * in the mornings til i get going.
still have anxiety when i wake up in the nighT.
still tetchy at times.
Urticaria still present.
still unmotivated for extended periods.

Im beginning to think these additives arent that bad at least in a short term sense.

On a side note its hard not to laugh at the comments in this blog. Shows how gullible some people are.
http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/antifreeze-in-your-ice-cream-2/

What are safe preservative and additives?.

Also juicing is a crock of s**t, and why lean meats?

Ditch the Subway as that is pure crap, keep it for the occasional treat.
Do you know how hard it is to have everything prepared on a daily basis fresh. I like the juicing because it gives me a chance to et vegetables i cannot eat. Like spinach and broccoli.

As in not the ones listed as avoid on several sites. In any case i made most of my food so hence no additives.

E330 is safe theres one :p

Do you know how hard it is to have everything prepared on a daily basis fresh. I like the juicing because it gives me a chance to et vegetables i cannot eat. Like spinach and broccoli.

As in not the ones listed as avoid on several sites. In any case i made most of my food so hence no additives.

E330 is safe theres one :p
What is your prefered juice recipe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back