Food/Supplements Diet Diet, Supplements and Enhancers - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a scoop of preworkout for the first time in 3 months this morning...

iDEcoNP.gif

Amazing workout though

iDEcoNP.gif

Amazing workout though
Because of pre-workout!couldnot be amazing without? Maybe if you were consistent in our training ie not missed 3 months the results would be equal if not magnified .pre workout is like the gear - an excuse for hard work and discipline

Because of pre-workout!couldnot be amazing without? Maybe if you were consistent in our training ie not missed 3 months the results would be equal if not magnified .pre workout is like the gear - an excuse for hard work and discipline
gee thanks for you help mate, I'd never thought about it that way.

Thoughts on Vitargo???

I've used it and it helps me run games out like nothing else, but I'm not sure if it is all just a placebo effect for me... so interested in the opinion of others.

Those not sure what it is, it is basically a super super super fast absorbing carbohydrate. I use it in-game and post-game for recovery.

Apparently the Jak3d makers are being imprinsoned or facing imprinsonment at the moment. For having a chemical they stated was an eastern natural herb in the original Jak3d but it was actually just a synthetic speed.

No wonder that stuff was so damn good.

In other news anyone know where I can buy Speed from, i need to hit the gym.

Apparently the Jak3d makers are being imprinsoned or facing imprinsonment at the moment. For having a chemical they stated was an eastern natural herb in the original Jak3d but it was actually just a synthetic speed.

ADHD medication (adderal, ritalin or dexedrine)would do the trick

Thoughts on Vitargo???

I've used it and it helps me run games out like nothing else, but I'm not sure if it is all just a placebo effect for me... so interested in the opinion of others.

Those not sure what it is, it is basically a super super super fast absorbing carbohydrate. I use it in-game and post-game for recovery.
What is a super super fast absorbing carb - fructose?

What is a super super fast absorbing carb - fructose?

Nah, it is a patented starch. I'm typically skeptical about 'patented' ingredients, but it has also had published independent studies done on it, and it's absorption is supposed to be significantly better than sports drinks, etc.

I feel it works for me, I'm more just interested in what other people that have used it think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other night at the gym they had a guy giving out free samples of a preworkout drink. I had a cup. It must have been full of caffeine because I couldn't sleep that night but it really enhanced my performance. But I can't remember the name of it. Guess I'll have to ask the gym if they can remember what he was selling.

iDEcoNP.gif

Amazing workout though

About 2 weeks ago I had a strong coffee then a double scoop of Defcon 1

Got half way through a shoulder workout and had to leave.

Got home and threw up

I think I had 2 tubs of Jack3d in about 2008-2009

Good times

59ae035732c9f8a13cfb70d5cdfde659c99f2009c912d719e4242393c6146cb2.jpg

So need to start looking for a new pre workout as my stocks of BPM Labs The One 2.0 are running a bit low. ANyone have any experience with the Optimum Nutrition PWO? It's great value and seems to have a pretty solid ingredient list (it's missing AAKG but I can add that in myself.

http://www.discount-supplements.co.uk/optimum-nutrition-gold-standard-pre-workout-330g-tub

UK options are a bit limited so if anyone sees anything on the below list they can recommend it would be appreciated.

http://www.discount-supplements.co.uk/pre-workout

The other night at the gym they had a guy giving out free samples of a preworkout drink. I had a cup. It must have been full of caffeine because I couldn't sleep that night but it really enhanced my performance. But I can't remember the name of it. Guess I'll have to ask the gym if they can remember what he was selling.

Wasn't Goodlife Chelsea heights was it?

Wasn't Goodlife Chelsea heights was it?

No. I'm in Central Queensland.

Looking to find a preworkout that is stimulant free. I workout in the evening and caffeine disrupts my sleep too much.

Because of pre-workout!couldnot be amazing without? Maybe if you were consistent in our training ie not missed 3 months the results would be equal if not magnified .pre workout is like the gear - an excuse for hard work and
discipline

A load of crap if I've ever read it.. If a supp/stimulant encorouges someone to get up and active and increase their output then I'm all for the excuse.

Some people deadset

Remove this Banner Ad

Back