Food, Drink & Dining Out Discontinued Food Items You Miss

Remove this Banner Ad

As long as Top Deck lives on.

kirks kandy

Amen brother.

Surprised that there wasn't more love for it in this thread. All kids were nuts for it when I was growing up.

Can still picture the can with the guy with a moustache and a red and white striped shirt.

I really like the Lemon Cheesecake chocolate block that Cadbury were doing a few years ago. Managed to have it once and then it disappeared altogether. Was and still pissed about it. Loved it. I emailed Cadbury a while back about it and apparently it was due to low sales.

Not sure if this has already been postes, (cbf going through 11 pages worth) but Uncle Toby fruit roll ups. Used to love having them as a treat in my lunch box in primary school. I also loved being able to tease your friends when you used have one.

Not sure if this has already been postes, (cbf going through 11 pages worth) but Uncle Toby fruit roll ups. Used to love having them as a treat in my lunch box in primary school. I also loved being able to tease your friends when you used have one.
Couldn't stand them. Tasted like plastic.

Your post made me think of those yoghurt covered sultanas uncle Toby's used to make though. They were great. Fruit Snacks?

When did roll ups disappear ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time Uncle Toby's gets mentioned, I remember Grinners. I've nominated them probably twice before in these threads, but god damn they were the best.

Curse you Uncle Toby's!

Safeway had a cherry come zero the other day and it was Devine. Limited time only though (g&gf limited time only. Seriously, if your going to make a product, stand by it for eternity).

Got some cherry coke zero in the small cans last night from Safeway (AUS made). Way better than the USA cherry coke zero that I've tried from the American candy shops in shopping centres.

There's a bigger cherry aftertaste and there's plenty of bubbles which is how I like my soft drinks.

Got some cherry coke zero in the small cans last night from Safeway (AUS made). Way better than the USA cherry coke zero that I've tried from the American candy shops in shopping centres.

There's a bigger cherry aftertaste and there's plenty of bubbles which is how I like my soft drinks.

It really is a fantastic drink. The aftertaste is delicious and it's not overly sweet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back