Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol you lyndale blokes talk alot of smack for a bottom 4 club. You guys have no hope

The great man was seen doing sprints up the hill at Barry Powell last night instead of sinking piss like you were champion. 120 goals not out of reach for the King in the shape he's in. Lyndale will be top 3 easily.

Ladder
Cpl
Doveton
Ashwood
Endeavor hills
Mount waverly

Moorabbin
Lyndale
Lyndhurst
Sandown
South yarra
Hallam
Dandenong

Ladder
Cpl
Doveton
Ashwood
Endeavor hills
Mount waverly

Moorabbin
Lyndale
Lyndhurst
Sandown
South yarra
Hallam
Dandenong

Hard to gauge yet without seeing every team play at least once.
But by going on last year's form and bigfooty rumour recruiting...

Top 5 (in no particular order)
Doveton - rarely does a team that drops down from the higher div and not play finals, plus heard some of their Div 3 Premiership Players are returning.
Mount - Finished Top 2 plus the addition of new players and returning players from higher grades.
Endeavour Hills - Showed really good form in the 2nd half of the year, with natural improvement, should do well.
CPL - Always around the mark. But could easily drop out of the Top 5, have only heard of them losing players and not gaining any.
Moorabbin - ill discipline and brain fades cost this team from being a top 2 side last year. But could easily drop out of the Top 5, have only heard of them losing players and not gaining any.

Hard to gauge yet without seeing every team play at least once.
But by going on last year's form and bigfooty rumour recruiting...

Top 5 (in no particular order)
Doveton - rarely does a team that drops down from the higher div and not play finals, plus heard some of their Div 3 Premiership Players are returning.
Mount - Finished Top 2 plus the addition of new players and returning players from higher grades.
Endeavour Hills - Showed really good form in the 2nd half of the year, with natural improvement, should do well.
CPL - Always around the mark. But could easily drop out of the Top 5, have only heard of them losing players and not gaining any.
Moorabbin - ill discipline and brain fades cost this team from being a top 2 side last year. But could easily drop out of the Top 5, have only heard of them losing players and not gaining any.

Long time reader first time poster.
Lyndale will be there mark my words there team is going to be loaded this year
#yearofthepuma

They should finish top 5 though shouldn't they? I've always been told there pretty good. And honestly I have no idea was just having a Stab at it

CPL have lost alot of experienced players, they will be around the top 5 again but can't see them challenging.

Ladder prediction
1. Mount: my boys have picked up a few and past players coming in, we will dominate and win that granny that we deserve.
2. Doveton: Don't think they will dominate the way people are saying. Watched a couple of their games last year and they have no where near the same quality as they did 3 years ago. Will still make it to the granny as some past players returning. But will lose the granny comfortably.
3. Endeavour: after the reserves premiership, i think the club will try and push for some senior glory. They were a decent side last year and i feel they clearly had the toughest run last year and will also be much more confident coming this year after a decent performance in the last.
4. CPL: heard they have lost players, but i still think they have enough quality to make it to the finals.
5. Moorabbin: heard they have lost a few, but they could use that small oval of theirs to their advantage and could potentially snag some surprise wins. I am just putting them here because in my opinion there is no other team that will have the quality to break into the top 5.

The teams that are just making the numbers. And I'm not gonna bother talking to much about them.

6. Ashwood: some players will go back to sandown.
7. Hallam: Will be the big improvers, still won't make finals though.
8. Sandown: will get some past players back to help them stay away from the wooden spoon.
9. Lyndale: heard they got couple past players back, won't make much difference.
10. South Yarra: Heard they have lost heaps of players.
11. Lyndhurst: will beat Dandenong
12. Will be the new southern dragons by round 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ladder prediction
1. Mount: my boys have picked up a few and past players coming in, we will dominate and win that granny that we deserve.
2. Doveton: Don't think they will dominate the way people are saying. Watched a couple of their games last year and they have no where near the same quality as they did 3 years ago. Will still make it to the granny as some past players returning. But will lose the granny comfortably.
3. Endeavour: after the reserves premiership, i think the club will try and push for some senior glory. They were a decent side last year and i feel they clearly had the toughest run last year and will also be much more confident coming this year after a decent performance in the last.
4. CPL: heard they have lost players, but i still think they have enough quality to make it to the finals.
5. Moorabbin: heard they have lost a few, but they could use that small oval of theirs to their advantage and could potentially snag some surprise wins. I am just putting them here because in my opinion there is no other team that will have the quality to break into the top 5.

The teams that are just making the numbers. And I'm not gonna bother talking to much about them.

6. Ashwood: some players will go back to sandown.
7. Hallam: Will be the big improvers, still won't make finals though.
8. Sandown: will get some past players back to help them stay away from the wooden spoon.
9. Lyndale: heard they got couple past players back, won't make much difference.
10. South Yarra: Heard they have lost heaps of players.
11. Lyndhurst: will beat Dandenong
12. Will be the new southern dragons by round 10
Lyndhurst will finish higher then people think not top 5 around 6-7

I can't understand why posters are writing off Ashwood they finished the season well and have retained all players & Mick is the best coach in Div 3 by a mile.

Lyndhurst will finish higher then people think not top 5 around 6-7
Will be a big ask in there first season to push that high,still with the 3 or 4 M/Binn players & a couple of recruits any thing could happen.

Long time reader first time poster.
Lyndale will be there mark my words there team is going to be loaded this year
#yearofthepuma
Every clubs loaded it depends of what your loaded with, most clubs are loaded with 5hit we shall see where the Pumas sit in the scheme of the season.
Every club rightly or wrongly thinks they can win the flag in reality it lies with 2 or 3 sides, draws,injuries & luck will play a part in the result as an uneven draw can contribute to your ladder position.

Endeavour hills looks the treats this year with solid numbers at training and some fairly decent recruits (if they stay), had the toughest drawn last year and will be a force this year. Not to mention falc10 dominating pre season, surely one of the top players in the comp

Endeavour hills looks the treats this year with solid numbers at training and some fairly decent recruits (if they stay), had the toughest drawn last year and will be a force this year. Not to mention falc10 dominating pre season, surely one of the top players in the comp
Ha ha ha if falc10 is dominating your sessions your recruits must be crass.

Ha ha ha if falc10 is dominating your sessions your recruits must be crass.
Falc10 has been buying oxygen tanks as he expects to get into the stratosphere this year, he got so high last year against black Rock that seagulls dare not to go

I can't understand why posters are writing off Ashwood they finished the season well and have retained all players & Mick is the best coach in Div 3 by a mile.

Well early nomination for worst post of the year.

'Mick is the best coach in Div 3'

What a load of rot.

But I guess if he wasn't missing 8 players every week which was the reason we lost, he might win a few more finals

Well early nomination for worst post of the year.

'Mick is the best coach in Div 3'

What a load of rot.

But I guess if he wasn't missing 8 players every week which was the reason we lost, he might win a few more finals
"Mick's" record speaks for it self that's my opinion Ashie had one of the toughest draws and came through well,nominate your best then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back