Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Bouncback you peanut, how can you have have EH and Hallam in the 5, you give CPL a whack and then pick them for the top, when did they let you out of the asylum chump.

I believe south yarra will be a big improver and could defiantly have a crack at the title.
Lets not forget moorabin who are always around the mark and another year of ashwood with those blokes paying together they will be a pretty powerful force. If south yarra could muster up a have decent ground to train on they would improve out of sight. Its sad to see what teams like them and even moorabin who have poor lighting could do if they had the facilities.

we beat black rock and came close on a handful of occasions against top 5 sides lat yr but lost to EH twice which was the season gone...injuries were a bit crippling in the end too

we got our new light tower mid season this yr which will help with the ground...suprisingly the ground has been 'relatively" good the past 2 years compared to my first few yrs there..80% less mud easily

that being said i'd never say we lose games because of the ground, i mean it's suburban football...we do have a new coach but I'm not sure if we're announcing it yet so i'll keep that one for now...he's an out of a towner though i belive

Sth Yarra. Concerned the big guy has given it away - Reason???. Need to win away from their dump of a ground, lose their big heads and accept they are a Div 3 club rather thinking they are above others. Gained some good recruits in 2015 and if they keep those and 3-4 others will go ok. Need to stop pack hunting which goes ok on their ground but need to open up the forwards and get some fresh talent down their.

which big guy?

where does the big heads comment come from? we've won 5 and 9 games in 2 years with a winless season before that with the shittest ground? i really don't know where you got that from

we need a big mid and a target up forward then we'll have positions covered pretty much

we beat black rock and came close on a handful of occasions against top 5 sides lat yr but lost to EH twice which was the season gone...injuries were a bit crippling in the end too

we got our new light tower mid season this yr which will help with the ground...suprisingly the ground has been 'relatively" good the past 2 years compared to my first few yrs there..80% less mud easily

that being said i'd never say we lose games because of the ground, i mean it's suburban football...we do have a new coach but I'm not sure if we're announcing it yet so i'll keep that one for now...he's an out of a towner though i belive

Gee it must be a great light tower, thats all Sth Yarra has gotten excited about all year, fair dinkum. Its ONE light tower FFS, not a ruckman!!!

Hallam wont make the 5 no matter who the coach is you cant coach skill less players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love rucking around the ground. Dont really get beaten either hahah! Why would the coach bother playing me there, i would be clearly more valuable inside the forward 50...

Love rucking around the ground. Dont really get beaten either hahah! Why would the coach bother playing me there, i would be clearly more valuable inside the forward 50...

You are a coaches dream (except the Springy coach). No need to ask you to 'fill space inside 50' as you do it upon entry.

The good rucks in the comp would ream you around the ground.

The good rucks in the comp would ream you around the ground.
There aren't any in div 3.
You are a coaches dream (except the Springy coach). No need to ask you to 'fill space inside 50' as you do it upon entry.
i reckon my gut might even spill into the center square this year. Put on a few... it seemed to work last time i played div 3. The fatter i got the more goals hahaha! Why run?

There aren't any in div 3.
i reckon my gut might even spill into the center square this year. Put on a few... i

There also aren't any big FF's capapable of running more than 2 minutes in the middle before getting blown up, you would get pissed on.

Lucky im not a player that likes the middle hahaha! I dont really know what life is like outside of the 50 but boy i can show you where the posts are. Just let me know if you want a lesson :) ill also give you a lesson on how to eat maccas before the game and still kick 11 hahah! Id be jealous too if i couldn't do it.

Lucky im not a player that likes the middle hahaha! I dont really know what life is like outside of the 50 but boy i can show you where the posts are. Just let me know if you want a lesson :) ill also give you a lesson on how to eat maccas before the game and still kick 11 hahah! Id be jealous too if i couldn't do it.
Maybe try kicking goals when it counts in the grand final and winning your club a flag champ

Thats the aim of the game! Ill do my very best to make this possible :) thanks for your support and motivation.
Its cricket season big fella. And after watching first hand on the weekend you should be concentrating on that !

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Before I head overseas and leave you lackys'

Ladder Predictions 2016

CPL
DOVETON
ASHWOOD
EH
HALLAM

MOUNT
MOORABBIN
LYNDALE
SANDOWN
STH YARRA
DANDENONG

See all you girls on the park next year for another year of battle.

Forgetting about Lyndhurst, Coach is announced and they are ready to go. Seniors and Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back