Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard everyone left again too, prob won't field a side this year, had absolutely no one at pre-season from what i heard

I'm tipping a lot of clubs wouldn't have huge numbers early on... I'm sure they will be fine

Im hearing lyndale are throwing massive coin around could have a whole new senior side if reports are right.
Can anymore confirm from lyndale?

Im hearing lyndale are throwing massive coin around could have a whole new senior side if reports are right.
Can anymore confirm from lyndale?

Absolutely true.... anyone that wants a heap of cash to play div 3 SFNL footy please form a line

What dribble.

Evident through some mates that Sandown are on the recruiting war path wit a few $$ as they have given up on chasing a paid GM. Chasing outside players more east of their club and are or will be calling all ex-players at Ashwood who are apparently not happy. Interesting times however could be getting a strong influx of players prior to christmas. Other major movers recruitment out of Hallam and Lyndale. Those 3 clubs are not mucking around.
who have hallam and lyndale recruited?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any news on ashwood or sandown? Heard rumours some players heading back to sandown?

At least 5 Sandown boys coming home in 2016 now that the GM given his marching orders. Mick staying loyal to Ashwood for 2016 atleast even though approached by some committee personal at Sandown

You would know all about there record steve you coached them lol i actually hope mount win one soon jarrod cosi ect deserve one they have been great club servants

Flags are not gifted so if mount are unable to win one then F&$k em. I would rather see a club regenerate and win a flag like Hallam, Sandown Lyndale etc. Mount had their chance in 2015 however the 10am beer decision by the committee to unleash mayhem at half time destroyed that one. Mount to slide backwards in 2016.

Flags are not gifted so if mount are unable to win one then F&$k em. I would rather see a club regenerate and win a flag like Hallam, Sandown Lyndale etc. Mount had their chance in 2015 however the 10am beer decision by the committee to unleash mayhem at half time destroyed that one. Mount to slide backwards in 2016.
Don't u mean 2014 ? Thought they were pretty well behaved last year. Guessing not paying the Gm frees up some cash for players.

At least 5 Sandown boys coming home in 2016 now that the GM given his marching orders. Mick staying loyal to Ashwood for 2016 atleast even though approached by some committee personal at Sandown
A few leaving sandown too. Uaongo brothers and Newton to name a few

So who wants to predict the ladder for 2016?
collingwood.png

shitallround
Thursday at 10:02 PMSo what teams have actually picked up anyone worth talking about.

Your only 2 posts and all your doing is asking others to answer. Why don't you 'grow a couple' and give us your predictions and what players your club has picked up. It's called contributing

collingwood.png

shitallround
Thursday at 10:02 PMSo what teams have actually picked up anyone worth talking about.

Your only 2 posts and all your doing is asking others to answer. Why don't you 'grow a couple' and give us your predictions and what players your club has picked up. It's called contributing
Was thinking the exact same thing

Hallam have apparently recruited a 80+ goal kicker from the ellinbank

He wont even kick 25goals, good luck getting the ball down there with no decent players in the midfield.
Hallam is a rubbish club should just fold
Get around the falcons 2016

Who have the falcons picked up? Would have to recruit half a side to even consider a premiership.
Too slow!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back