DIVISION 1 2013

perspective

Team Captain
Jun 15, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
think I saw Ormond training at Sandringham last night
They were scheduled to use Sandy last night. As they are playing Sunday they may have a run tonight. Would be nice to have Martinov, and Chisholm back along with Robbins and young tobacco form a pretty useful foward line.

perspective

Team Captain
Jun 15, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Good win by Ormond who were hit hard by injury, but Martinov was outstanding. Full credit to Prahran who never gave up.
I was at Springvale yesterday and it was blowing a gale I reckon it may have been very blowy at Sandy. Martinov is a star, I have the highest respect for him must have stepped up and taking on ruck duties. No Chisholm ??.

perspective

Team Captain
Jun 15, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
They are playing the B Grade finals at Trevs oval this week so who woud know... perhaps at Casey Fields, Willy may as well drive up Friday night or hire a plane...

perspective

Team Captain
Jun 15, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
They are playing the B Grade finals at Trevs oval this week so who woud know... perhaps at Casey Fields, Willy may as well drive up Friday night or hire a plane...

May 14, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Prem b prelims are on sunday at TBO, so saturday the ground is free. But vafa posted on twitter
"There are likely to be some changes to nearly all finals venues. Stay tuned. Confirmed finals details to be published today"

perspective

Team Captain
Jun 15, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lets hope they can get access to Trevs oval otherwise a road trip for Willy to Casey Fields would have some effect. Although I am tipping that the extra day off for the Willy boys will help as the game yesterday for Ormond would have taken a fair bit out of them. Coupled with the injuries...

perspective

Team Captain
Jun 15, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lets hope they can get access to Trevs oval otherwise a road trip for Willy to Casey Fields would have some effect. Although I am tipping that the extra day off for the Willy boys will help as the game yesterday for Ormond would have taken a fair bit out of them. Coupled with the injuries...

perspective

Team Captain
Jun 15, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure why Willy deserves to go up to the next Grade, but you will have your best chance this week as I have just heard that the Orms arre now riddled with injury and could have to make at least 6 changes.. tough game yesterday apparently..

AM

The standard you walk past is the one you accept
Aug 18, 2006
Here there and everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong
Good win by Ormond who were hit hard by injury, but Martinov was outstanding. Full credit to Prahran who never gave up.
I'd ask whether the injuries are likely to cause the players to be absent for any length of time but we don't want to give too much away to Uncle Mick do we.;)

AM

The standard you walk past is the one you accept
Aug 18, 2006
Here there and everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong
Its Trevs oval on Saturday, good luck to both clubs.
Yep!
2z6z57b.jpg

perspective

Team Captain
Jun 15, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
If a player is badly injured then a club has every right and should put forward a complaint to the controlling body but the Old Mentonian bloke who was bumped fairly by the Orm bloke was/is fine, the word going around as to the identity of the Old Mentonian bloke taking videos of "incidents" into the VAFA is very interesting in that it was he who did the same to Glen Eira albeit that incident resulted in a blood nose. PM me if you wish to get a clue as to the schoolgirl dobbing clubs in for accidental contact.
The 7 injuries will hurt the orm seniors and also the Reserves as they are long term injuries as I understand.

Back