D3 Division 3 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To last 100 + years, with the worst facilities in the league and still maintain competitive in the lower grades of competition, in my eyes commands a great deal of respect.

B: D Healey (Elsternwick) T Leeds (Kew) S. Burns (SFX)
HB: P. Morrison-Stacey (Aquinas) A. Kirk (UHS-VU) L. Woolrich (Kew)
C: M. Fitzclarence (UHS-VU) D. Dimakopolous (SFX) R. Keeley (Swinburne)
HF: D. Muscat (Albert Park) A. Brazzale (Kew) J. McMeel (La Trobe)
F: A. Thornton (Elsternwick) S. Williams (Aquinas) D. Scott (SFX)
Foll: M. Gaite (UHS-VU) D. Hacker (La Trobe) S. Brown (RC)
Int: C. Smith (SFX) P. Brough (Kew) L. Carland (RC) D. Benstead (UHS-VU)
EMER: P. Jurkovsky (Aquinas) N. Rowland (UHS-VU) B. Price (SM)

Anyone see this on the VAFA website?

Thoughts? anyone stiff?

No Atherton from Uni High??? Surely, he would be top 5 players in the comp at the moment.

Agreed. te="Ratana, post: 28969265, member: 64815"]To last 100 + years, with the worst facilities in the league and still maintain competitive in the lower grades of competition, in my eyes commands a great deal of respect.[/quote]

I don't think you can comment on things you know nothing about.

Here are a few facts for you-

-Elsternwick have endevoured to play EVERY home game at Sportscover Arena this season, only to be shot down on most occasions.
-They regularly seek grants ex. from both the State and local governments only to be rejected.
-The VAFA re-scheduled the game to No2 not the EAFC

Should i mention that none of the UHSOB players attended the aftergame - I didn't even see an official. Maybe you should look in your own backyard before having a dip others!

could not be anymore fulse, the game was scheduled for sportscover & when someone from our club rang to double check on the fri we were informed that the coach of Elsternwick got the game moved back to oval no. 2 because he did not want to play us on a big ground.

Our president informed Elsternwick on monday morning that we had our ball on sat night & wouldnt be coming to the after match function. All players were informed on tue & thu to make sure they got something from the canteen to make up for the fact that we wouldnt be there on sat night.

I don't think you can comment on things you know nothing about.

Here are a few facts for you-

-Elsternwick have endevoured to play EVERY home game at Sportscover Arena this season, only to be shot down on most occasions.
-They regularly seek grants ex. from both the State and local governments only to be rejected.
-The VAFA re-scheduled the game to No2 not the EAFC

Should i mention that none of the UHSOB players attended the aftergame - I didn't even see an official. Maybe you should look in your own backyard before having a dip others!

Hey Ratfink,

The much loved T Boyce/P Burns/P Bain & R Robbins all went in and bought a few beers after the game! Your President even stated that it was a coaching decision - VAFA were stunned that you turned it down!

Puff Puffing Puff

could not be anymore fulse, the game was scheduled for sportscover & when someone from our club rang to double check on the fri we were informed that the coach of Elsternwick got the game moved back to oval no. 2 because he did not want to play us on a big ground.

Our president informed Elsternwick on monday morning that we had our ball on sat night & wouldnt be coming to the after match function. All players were informed on tue & thu to make sure they got something from the canteen to make up for the fact that we wouldnt be there on sat night.

Makes sense......There was a shortage of hotdogs later in the day -

Well, all the attention tomorrow will be on this division as the four teams contest their postponed matches from Round 8. And while some water has passed under the bridge since then, I'm still confident in my original selections, with both games having huge implications for all participants - but then again, after what transpired last week one can never be too confident in the selections !

Albert Park vs Elsternwick
Power House vs La Trobe Uni

Enjoy the games .....

Now, Albert Park aren't a bad side. Should have won more games had they played at home. Wicks are getting some handy players back. Makes a comp of two parts.

Great. Back to a full compliment of games this week and a couple of interesting ones there are:

South Mornington vs La Trobe Uni
St Francis Xavier vs Aquinas
Swinburne Uni vs Elsternwick
Richmond vs UHS-VU
Kew vs Power House
Old Westbourne vs Albert Park

Great win to uhs-vu out at victoria park today another 2 of the clubs juniors playing seniors helping their development & the future of the club. coodos to richmond centrals for getting the game out there today as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game down at St James park on Saturday, Swinburne looked really slick put a lot of pressure on, apparently only missed 1 set shot for the game. Although their record doesn't suggest it, they'll worry a few teams that don't turn up to play

Great game down at St James park on Saturday, Swinburne looked really slick put a lot of pressure on, apparently only missed 1 set shot for the game. Although their record doesn't suggest it, they'll worry a few teams that don't turn up to play

Fair call. They have lost a few close ones. 2 points to Elsternwick, La trobe 3 points twice, SM by 7, drew with Powerhouse, SFX 2 goals. Were in the game for a long way against RC & UHS. They did defeat Kew in rd 2 also. Good effort from a team coming up a grade. This grade is very tight as the results showed on the weekend.

Seems as though Kew FC would be favourites for seniors, reserves, and 18s at the moment. Shaping up to be a huge year for the bears

Should have had faith in my boys and would have come home with a full book last week. Ah well .....

UHS-VU vs Aquinas
Elsternwick vs South Mornington
La Trobe Uni vs St Francis Xavier
Power House vs Old Westbourne
Swinburne Uni vs Richmond
Kew vs Albert Park

It's good to be back on the winners list. Looking forward to a trip to power house this weekend. RC can't afford to drop any games with LT and Aquinas both upsetting higher ranked sides. It's going to be an interesting month of footy!

A bit nervous about one or two games, especially the one out at the big oval in Bundoora,

Aquinas vs Swinburne Uni
La Trobe Uni vs Elsternwick
Albert Park vs South Mornington
Power House vs Richmond
St Francis Xavier vs Kew
Old Westbourne vs UHS-VU

The results went RC's way on Saturday, with Latrobe and Aquinas both going down. RC play Latrobe this weekend in big games for the seniors and reserves. In the reserves a win could make the difference between finishing 2nd or 4th at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back